Netherlands-based meat processor Vion has teamed up with the country's Southern Agriculture and Horticulture Organization (ZLTO) and retailer Albert Heijn to support a Dutch pilot origin labelling scheme for pork products.
A breakdown in talks that led to a number of Kraft Heinz products being temporarily delisted in the Netherlands by newly-merged supermarket operators Ahold and Delhaize, has been resolved, just-food was told today (20 September).
Dutch supermarket chain Albert Heijn has announced plans to reduce the sugar in more than 100 of its private-label products by between 10% and 40%.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife