Netherlands-based meat processor Vion has teamed up with the country's Southern Agriculture and Horticulture Organization (ZLTO) and retailer Albert Heijn to support a Dutch pilot origin labelling scheme for pork products.
A breakdown in talks that led to a number of Kraft Heinz products being temporarily delisted in the Netherlands by newly-merged supermarket operators Ahold and Delhaize, has been resolved, just-food was told today (20 September).
Dutch supermarket chain Albert Heijn has announced plans to reduce the sugar in more than 100 of its private-label products by between 10% and 40%.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre