Netherlands-based meat processor Vion has teamed up with the country's Southern Agriculture and Horticulture Organization (ZLTO) and retailer Albert Heijn to support a Dutch pilot origin labelling scheme for pork products.
A breakdown in talks that led to a number of Kraft Heinz products being temporarily delisted in the Netherlands by newly-merged supermarket operators Ahold and Delhaize, has been resolved, just-food was told today (20 September).
Dutch supermarket chain Albert Heijn has announced plans to reduce the sugar in more than 100 of its private-label products by between 10% and 40%.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk