Arabian Food Industries Company Domty
Arabian Food Industries Company Domty, the Egypt-based cheese maker, has said it plans a further rise in prices this month to offset the impact of currency exchange rates on the Egyptian pound.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs