Egypt has been in the M&A spotlight in recent weeks, with Arab Dairy and local snacks group Bisco Misr the subject of interest from internat...
The recent sale of Italian unit Trentinalatte confirms growth through acquisition is not something Emmi is always successful at. Would, Stef...
Arla Foods is wise to invest in its whey protein production capacity. However, the company is far from alone in pursuing this strategy, with...
In a tit-for-tat move, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced a year-long ban on on food imports from countries participating in the imp...
Few food companies, if any, have been as acquisitive as Canadian dairy co-operative Agropur in recent quarters. And the group's M&A activity appears to have picked up since CEO Robert Coallier joined the business in 2012. In part two of the latest just-food interview, Coallier explains the reasons behind Agropur's appetite.
From a "sleeping giant" losing money to a "sustainable, good business", Adams Foods CEO Ian Toal says the UK arm of The Irish Dairy Board has made significant progress since he joined the business in 2011. What has driven the business? And how does it plan to grow further? Dean Best met Toal to find out.
Dairy Crest will supply a third less liquid milk to UK grocer Morrisons under a new deal between the two companies.
Arla Foods has revealed a target for sales of its consumer products in Asia to leap from EUR90m in 2014 to EUR1bn by 2020.
Arla Foods is to set up an Asian unit in Kuala Lumpur as the dairy group looks to "accelerate" the growth of its business in the region.
Arla Foods has added yoghurt to its stable of UK products with the launch of a high-protein, quark-based line.
European dairy group Arla Foods aims to triple the size of its business in sub-Saharan Africa over the next two years.
Today (5 May) is the May Day bank holiday here in the UK, so there will be no updates on just-food until tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a selection of our best coverage from last week - and news of a very special offer.
Arla Foods amba - Strategy and SWOT Report
Arla Foods amba - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S: Ingredients - Company Prof
Synopsis Canadean's "Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Arla Foods amba - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Emerging markets online: India's food retail scene
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- McCain to close Grobbendonk plant in Belgium
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019