Associated British Foods
Brazil-based JBS is already the world's largest meat supplier but it has its sights on growing further in value-added products and in Asia -...
In the UK branded bakery space, Associated British Foods-owned Kingsmill has youth appeal. The brand, which is operated by ABF's bakery unit...
Last week, medical professionals, industry representatives, policy advisors and others gathered in London to discuss the health impacts of s...
Toward the end of last week Kellogg, Weetabix and Associated British Foods were all named as potential suitors looking to buy UK cereal bran...
Concern over the outlook for Associated British Foods' sugar business has weighed on the company's share price in spite of a jump in full-year earnings. While the outlook for sugar remains challenging, ABF expects an upswing at its grocery and Primark businesses to continue to propel profits in the coming year, FD John Bason tells just-food.
Amy's Kitchen, the US frozen-food, organic and free-from business, is a quarter of a century old this year but there is a passion - almost a sense of mission - one would normally associate with a start-up. Dean Best spoke to co-owner Amy Berliner and European commercial director Damien Threadgold about the company's plans.
Associated British Foods has issued a profit warning amid falling earnings from its sugar business and pressure from a strong pound.
Associated British Foods said today (4 November) that full-year profits from its grocery division jumped by one-fifth, despite a dip in underlying sales during the period.
A report published backed and funded by Associated British Foods' AB Sugar arm has called for tougher measures to tackle obesity, including making the Responsibility Deal law.
Tesco's admission it had over-stated profits stunned the market on Monday, the latest chapter in a troubling period for the UK's largest retailer.
The Real Good Food Co. will take its complaint against Associated British Foods' sugar business, British Sugar, to Brussels after the UK's competition authority declined to investigate the row.
UK bread manufacturer Hovis, embarking on life under the majority control of US private-equity firm Gores Group, has named former Unilever, PepsiCo and Burger King executive Nish Kankiwala its new chairman.
Associated British Foods plc - Strategy and SWOT Report
Associated British Foods plc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Associated British Foods plc - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s ......
Associated British Foods plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A),
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Associated British Foods plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Com
Synopsis Canadean's "Associated British Foods plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Emerging markets online: India's food retail scene
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019