Germany-based biscuit and snack maker Bahlsen has acquired a majority stake in Rawbite, the Danish organic brand and producer of organic fruit and nut bars.
DKSH, the Asian sales and marketing agency, has snapped up a majority stake in Chinese e-commerce distributor Shanghai Sweets International.
Bahlsen has named Scott Brankin, the head of the German biscuit maker's operations in central and eastern Europe, to the three-person management board that oversees the business.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk