Kerry Group is reportedly mulling the sale of its frozen food business. The company has seen strong sales and profit momentum at its ingredi...
Nearly two months into the horsemeat scandal that has rocked the food industry, UK figures highlighting a sales slowdown in ready meals rais...
The executive changes at Kellogg and Premier Foods plc attracted scrutiny from analysts on Wall Street and in the City this week, France's c...
Europe's food retail industry is set for further consolidation, analysts said this week, while speculation continued to grow over the owners...
Bakkavor, one of the UK's largest own-label food manufacturers, has had a tumultuous 12 months. The company even warned last year about the future of the business as a going concern after it missed a deadline to pay creditors. However, Bakkavor's management is keen to look forward and, speaking to Dean Best in this month's just-food interview, CEO Agust Gudmundsson and CFO Richard Howes maintain a quiet optimism about the company's future.
The sale of a stake in UK convenience group Bakkavor has attracted interest from "a number" of suitors – not just PAI Partners and Pamplona Capital – sources close to the sale process revealed today (25 May).
Private-equity groups PAI Partners and Pamplona Capital are reportedly eyeing a stake in ready meals maker Bakkavor.
This week's result round-up includes a positive start to the year for UK own-label group Bakkavor, better sales but pressure on profits for Canada's Weston Foods and a slide in revenue at French poultry group Duc.
Bakkavor said yesterday it booked GBP1.1m of exceptional charges during the first quarter of the year, after confirming it had decided to close its Yorkshire Fresh Fruit site in Selby, North Yorkshire.
Bakkavor is to sell the rest of its shares in Italy-based frozen pizza business Italpizza.
Bakkavor Holdings Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Pro
Synopsis Canadean's "Bakkavor Holdings Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Global Prepared Meals Market: Merger & Acquisitions December
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global prepared meals market during December 2013....
Global Soups Market: Merger & Acquisitions December 2013
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global soups market during December 2013....
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report