The private-equity owners of Burton's Biscuit Co. are "considering options" for the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, a process that could...
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has continued its drive to rapidly expand its footprint with the announcement...
Nearly two months into the horsemeat scandal that has rocked the food industry, UK figures highlighting a sales slowdown in ready meals rais...
For US food manufacturers struggling with rising raw-material costs - and fearful of the impact that slapping a higher price on their produc...
Privately-owned Samworth Brothers is one of the UK's largest chilled food producers, owns the Ginsters brand and makes own-label convenience food for the likes of Tesco and Waitrose but it operates away from the public eye. Dean Best spoke to CEO Brian Stein about the company's development and its ambitions.
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has reported mixed third-quarter results, with higher underlying operating profit but the cost of closing sites hitting its bottom line.
Boparan Holdings, the owner of 2 Sisters Food Group, has booked a decline in first-quarter operating profit due to one-off costs associated with factory closures and efforts to integrate Vion's UK operations.
UK food firm 2 Sisters Food Group is to cut around 200 jobs at its Coupar Angus poultry facility in Scotland.
An increased focus on proteins, the "transformational" acquisition of Vion's business in the UK and the fallout of the horsemeat scandal have dented full-year earnings at 2 Sisters parent Boparan Holdings.
The acquisition of Vion's business in the UK, which remains loss-making, as well as the fall-out of the horsemeat saga have hit third-quarter earnings at 2 Sisters Food Group parent Boparan Holdings.
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- BRICs and beyond: Bright's international strategy
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"