State-backed Chinese food giant Bright Food Co. continued to make progress with its "go global, bring in" ambition when it acquired a majori...
Toward the end of last week Kellogg, Weetabix and Associated British Foods were all named as potential suitors looking to buy UK cereal bran...
Investment is flowing into and from the world's emerging markets, as two transactions involving US firms Smithfield Foods and McCormick & Co...
Hershey, long criticised for the slow speed with which it entered faster-growing confectionery markets, has seen sales jump in China in rece...
Bright Dairy & Food Co., a listed subsidiary of Chinese food group Bright Food Co., reported higher sales and earnings for the first nine months of the year.
Nestle came under investor scrutiny last week after its sales missed analyst expectations - with China a central factor. Elsewhere, we looked at the international strategy of one of China's largest food makers - Bright Food - in the wake of its acquisition of Italian olive oil firm Salov. And we spoke to the president of US investment firm BBX Capital after six acquisitions in the US confectionery sector in a year.
Chinese food giant Bright Food is reportedly preparing to take full control of UK cereal business Weetabix.
just-food reported direct from the annual IGD industry convention in London this week, with a leading light in the grocery retail sector ruffling a few feathers with comments about manufacturers and retailers. Elsewhere, China's Bright Food made its latest deal in Europe, with the acquisition of Filippo Berio olive oil owner Salov and we interviewed the CEO of Finsbury Food Group after the UK baker announced a move for local peer Fletchers Group.
Bright Food Group has acquired a "majority" stake in Italian olive oil manufacturer Salov Group from the founding Fontana family.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report