Britannia Industries last week claimed to be the first biscuit company in India to launch an online-exclusive product before it hit retail s...
In recent months, Danone has come under scrutiny for the performance of its fresh dairy operations in Europe. However, in spite of - or perh...
With recent investment in China - and a possible venture in India in the pipeline - Fonterra, the New Zealand dairy giant, is no stranger to...
This week, Nestle lost a trademark infringement case in Singapore over its Kit Kat product. Arla Foods pulled out of the race to acquire Arab Dairy and Unilever decided to separate its ailing spreads business into a stand-alone unit. India hit the headlines frequently, with Britannia Industries "pioneering" the online exclusive launch of its new biscuit product before it hits traditional stores, and with Fererro re-thinking its plans for its business in the country.
India's Britannia Industries has said its pilot e-launch of a biscuit product is an important learning opportunity for the FMCG industry at large.
Indian food group Britannia Industries has booked higher half-year sales and earnings.
Franck Riboud is to step down as CEO of Danone after 18 years at the helm of the French food giant. just-food takes a look at the highs and lows of Riboud's tenure.
Indian food group Britannia Industries has started its financial year with a quarter of higher sales and earnings.
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm
- Unilever in European disposal of Mazola oil