In recent months, Danone has come under scrutiny for the performance of its fresh dairy operations in Europe. However, in spite of - or perh...
With recent investment in China - and a possible venture in India in the pipeline - Fonterra, the New Zealand dairy giant, is no stranger to...
Franck Riboud is to step down as CEO of Danone after 18 years at the helm of the French food giant. just-food takes a look at the highs and lows of Riboud's tenure.
Indian food group Britannia Industries has started its financial year with a quarter of higher sales and earnings.
Indian biscuit manufacturer Britannia Industries has confirmed strike action by contract labour has hit production at a factory in Delhi.
Britannia Industries, the Indian biscuits-to-dairy giant, has booked a jump in full-year earnings as stronger operating margins and higher sales boosted the bottom line.
Britannia Industries has booked a jump in sales and earnings during the first nine months of its financial year.
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Mars puts R&D at centre of US plant expansion
- Italy warns of EUR200m hit from Russia ban