In recent months, Danone has come under scrutiny for the performance of its fresh dairy operations in Europe. However, in spite of - or perh...
With recent investment in China - and a possible venture in India in the pipeline - Fonterra, the New Zealand dairy giant, is no stranger to...
Indian food group Britannia Industries has started its financial year with a quarter of higher sales and earnings.
Indian biscuit manufacturer Britannia Industries has confirmed strike action by contract labour has hit production at a factory in Delhi.
Britannia Industries, the Indian biscuits-to-dairy giant, has booked a jump in full-year earnings as stronger operating margins and higher sales boosted the bottom line.
Britannia Industries has booked a jump in sales and earnings during the first nine months of its financial year.
Indian bakery manufacturer Parle Products has effectively reduced prices of biscuit brands including Parle-G in a move that could trigger a price war with rivals including Britannia Industries.
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Italy yoghurt woes lead to Emmi profit warning