In recent months, Danone has come under scrutiny for the performance of its fresh dairy operations in Europe. However, in spite of - or perh...
With recent investment in China - and a possible venture in India in the pipeline - Fonterra, the New Zealand dairy giant, is no stranger to...
Indian biscuit manufacturer Britannia Industries has confirmed strike action by contract labour has hit production at a factory in Delhi.
Britannia Industries, the Indian biscuits-to-dairy giant, has booked a jump in full-year earnings as stronger operating margins and higher sales boosted the bottom line.
Britannia Industries has booked a jump in sales and earnings during the first nine months of its financial year.
Indian bakery manufacturer Parle Products has effectively reduced prices of biscuit brands including Parle-G in a move that could trigger a price war with rivals including Britannia Industries.
Indian food group Britannia Industries has refused to be drawn on a report MD Vinita Bali is set to leave the company in March.
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam