In recent months, Danone has come under scrutiny for the performance of its fresh dairy operations in Europe. However, in spite of - or perh...
With recent investment in China - and a possible venture in India in the pipeline - Fonterra, the New Zealand dairy giant, is no stranger to...
Indian biscuit manufacturer Britannia Industries has confirmed strike action by contract labour has hit production at a factory in Delhi.
Britannia Industries, the Indian biscuits-to-dairy giant, has booked a jump in full-year earnings as stronger operating margins and higher sales boosted the bottom line.
Britannia Industries has booked a jump in sales and earnings during the first nine months of its financial year.
Indian bakery manufacturer Parle Products has effectively reduced prices of biscuit brands including Parle-G in a move that could trigger a price war with rivals including Britannia Industries.
Indian food group Britannia Industries has refused to be drawn on a report MD Vinita Bali is set to leave the company in March.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets