In recent months, Danone has come under scrutiny for the performance of its fresh dairy operations in Europe. However, in spite of - or perh...
With recent investment in China - and a possible venture in India in the pipeline - Fonterra, the New Zealand dairy giant, is no stranger to...
Indian food group Britannia Industries has booked higher half-year sales and earnings.
Franck Riboud is to step down as CEO of Danone after 18 years at the helm of the French food giant. just-food takes a look at the highs and lows of Riboud's tenure.
Indian food group Britannia Industries has started its financial year with a quarter of higher sales and earnings.
Indian biscuit manufacturer Britannia Industries has confirmed strike action by contract labour has hit production at a factory in Delhi.
Britannia Industries, the Indian biscuits-to-dairy giant, has booked a jump in full-year earnings as stronger operating margins and higher sales boosted the bottom line.
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Regional start-ups aim to ride China's online boom
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Indofood to buy Danone's Indonesian dairy arm
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action