Heinz has announced the first significant job cuts since the Warren Buffett / 3G Capital takeover only last year. Given 3G's track record wi...
The owners-elect of Heinz have effectively brought in their own man to run the US food giant. Dean Best looks at what the appointment of Bur...
The horse-meat-in-burgers scandal rumbled on this week. Tesco, The Co-op and Aldi ended some contracts with the supplier at the centre of th...
Dairy giant Arla Foods has announced a significant deal in China with local company Mengniu. The Danish-Swedish co-op says the venture repre...
Over 200 Heinz workers in the UK and Ireland could lose their jobs as the ketchup maker's new owners set out more plans to streamline the business.
Heinz is to lay off 600 workers across the US and Canada - with over half the cuts at its HQ in Pittsburgh.
Private-equity firm 3G Capital, part owner of US food group Heinz, has named one of its partners as the ketchup maker's new CFO.
3G Capital, the private-equity firm soon to own Heinz, last week turned to another investment - Burger King - for the US food giant's new CEO. In the UK, R&R Ice Cream, Europe's largest own-label ice cream supplier bought a local rival it said would boost its branded stable. Europe was shook by more horsemeat revelations. Meanwhile, we interviewed Sainsbury's on multichannel, Canada's Dare Foods and took a look at the possible suitors for Burton's Biscuit Co.
Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees is set to become the chief executive of Heinz when 3G Capital and Berkshire Hathaway's planned takeover of the US food giant is complete.
UK bread manufacturer Hovis, embarking on life under the majority control of US private-equity firm Gores Group, has named former Unilever, PepsiCo and Burger King executive Nish Kankiwala its new chairman.
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Interview: Peter Meek, MD of Chobani Australia
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre