The owners of Jammie Dodgers and Maryland Cookies firm Burton's Biscuit Co. have started a strategic review of the UK biscuit firm.
Burton's Biscuit Co is to re-launch its Wagon Wheels biscuit in Russia.
UK biscuit maker Burton's Biscuit Co. has signed an expanded distribution agreement with Canadian food retailer Loblaw.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has changed its trading name to Burton's Biscuit Co.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has quadrupled its annual profits after its licence to make products for Cadbury drove an increase in sales.
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure