The owners of Jammie Dodgers and Maryland Cookies firm Burton's Biscuit Co. have started a strategic review of the UK biscuit firm.
Burton's Biscuit Co is to re-launch its Wagon Wheels biscuit in Russia.
UK biscuit maker Burton's Biscuit Co. has signed an expanded distribution agreement with Canadian food retailer Loblaw.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has changed its trading name to Burton's Biscuit Co.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has quadrupled its annual profits after its licence to make products for Cadbury drove an increase in sales.
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- UPDATE: Nestle ice cream sale a "local" decision
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm