The owners of Jammie Dodgers and Maryland Cookies firm Burton's Biscuit Co. have started a strategic review of the UK biscuit firm.
Burton's Biscuit Co is to re-launch its Wagon Wheels biscuit in Russia.
UK biscuit maker Burton's Biscuit Co. has signed an expanded distribution agreement with Canadian food retailer Loblaw.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has changed its trading name to Burton's Biscuit Co.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has quadrupled its annual profits after its licence to make products for Cadbury drove an increase in sales.
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- Italy yoghurt woes lead to Emmi profit warning