The owners of Jammie Dodgers and Maryland Cookies firm Burton's Biscuit Co. have started a strategic review of the UK biscuit firm.
Burton's Biscuit Co is to re-launch its Wagon Wheels biscuit in Russia.
UK biscuit maker Burton's Biscuit Co. has signed an expanded distribution agreement with Canadian food retailer Loblaw.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has changed its trading name to Burton's Biscuit Co.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has quadrupled its annual profits after its licence to make products for Cadbury drove an increase in sales.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report