The owners of Jammie Dodgers and Maryland Cookies firm Burton's Biscuit Co. have started a strategic review of the UK biscuit firm.
Burton's Biscuit Co is to re-launch its Wagon Wheels biscuit in Russia.
UK biscuit maker Burton's Biscuit Co. has signed an expanded distribution agreement with Canadian food retailer Loblaw.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has changed its trading name to Burton's Biscuit Co.
UK biscuit manufacturer Burton's Foods has quadrupled its annual profits after its licence to make products for Cadbury drove an increase in sales.
Global Database of Bakery Product Producers - Company Names
This company database offers the most up-to-date company information on bakery product producers in the world. The report includes details for more than 14,000 bakery product producers in the world wh...
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Hain buys 100% of deli meats firm Empire
- Thorntons sales, profits fall
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger