US turkey processor Butterball has promoted Jay Jandrain, the company's executive vice president of sales, to the position of COO.
US turkey processor Butterball has acquired a second plant in North Carolina to increase capacity.
Butterball maker P&H Foods, a division of cooperative Parrish and Heimbecker Ltd has been acquired by poultry co-operative Exceldor for an undisclosed sum.
US meat processor Monogram Food Solutions is to launch a range of meat snacks under turkey brand Butterball.
US conglomerate Seaboard Corp. has appointed Terry Holton as president and CEO of its Seaboard Foods division.
Stories from Europe, the UK, the US and Latin America provided some of this week's headlines. A key shareholder in Metro Group has lost patience with the German retailer's CEO, upmarket UK grocer Marks and Spencer revealed its new-look food halls, US snack firm Diamond Foods discussed the outlook for its new financial year and PepsiCo outlined plans to launch healthier products in Mexico.
US turkey processor Butterball has confirmed the closure of a plant in Colorado.
Butterball interim CEO Rod Brenneman has been appointed to lead the US turkey processor on a permanent basis.
US turkey producer Butterball has announced the resignation of its president and CEO Keith Shoemaker.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail