Campbell Soup Co.
General Mills' move for Annie's has further fuelled the belief US natural and organic food companies, including Hain Celestial and WhiteWave...
Blackstone Group and PAI Partners are progressing with plans to offload UK Jacob's-to-McVitie's manufacturer United Biscuits. The question o...
Size matters, right? Scale - and the economic benefits that come with it - provide a business with clout smaller competitors find hard to ba...
Gaining Ground, a report produced by sustainability thinktank Ceres and investment analysts Sustainalytics, compares the performance of 613...
Nestle has set out a clear growth trajectory. Across its global operations, the world's largest food group aims to deliver 5-6% organic revenue growth. At the same time, Nestle has targeted improved operating margins and higher underlying earnings. And key to the "Nestle Model" is the fact that the company believes it can achieve this year-in, year-out, for the foreseeable future. Katy Askew spoke to Nestle group chief executive Paul Bulcke to find out how.
The UK organic food market has experienced some ups and downs in recent years but organic baby food producer Organix has remained consistent in its approach to delivering high-quality organic products. Michelle Russell met up with managing director Anna Rosier to find out how the company is driving growth and find out more about the opportunities it see at home and abroad.
Campbell Soup Co.-owned baby food manufacturer Plum Organics is expanding into adult snacking in the US with the launch of Plum Vida pouches.
Campbell Soup Co. has developed a range of soups for its domestic market to be used as ingredients in meals.
Campbell Soup Co.'s Plum Organics has stopped production of its Little Crèmes rice snacks range after the product was a subject of a recall last week.
Russia's food embargo still stands but this week it eased the ban to allow in some agricultural commodities to bolster its food production. The Chiquita takeover saga continued with bidders Cutrale Group and Safra Group appealing to the produce group's shareholders to vote against its merger with Fyffes. Elsewhere, we analysed the performance and outlook for Lindt & Sprungli and Hain Celestial, two companies enjoying robust growth.
Arnott's, Campbell Soup Co.'s Australia-based biscuit business, is to revamp production to improve efficiency and use spare capacity.
We all know Wal-Mart packs quite a punch. The influence the retailer has was in full force this week at the group's first ever supplier expo, when it called on the world's largest manufacturers to improve their environmental footprints - and took an eye-catching photo.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report