Campofrio Food Group
Spanish food group Campofrio has experienced a successful year to date as the group's strategy of investing in and building power brands begins to pay off. As part of our SIAL just the answer series, Michelle Russell caught up with Campofrio's director of route-to-market development Luis Fernandes to talk about domestic economic challenges, key focus areas for the company and its strategy for growth.
Spanish food group Campofrio's plant in Burgos has suffered "considerable" damage following a fire on Sunday (16 November).
Spain-based meats group Campofrio has booked a half-year loss but claimed it was on the right track after seeing sales and EBITDA increase year-on-year.
A new chief executive has been appointed at Campofrio days after a deal was struck that is set to see Mexico's Sigma Alimentos and China's Shuanghui International take joint control of the Spanish meat group.
Spain-based meats group Campofrio is to be jointly controlled by Mexican food manufacturer Sigma Alimentos and China's Shuanghui International.
Chinese pork group Shuanghui International has remained coy over reports it is planning a bid for Spanish meat processor Campofrio.
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report