Chiquita Brands International
The imminent sale of Chiquita Brands International, the US produce giant, shows how different investment horizons can manifest on a company'...
Chiquita Brands International still appears set on its proposed merger with Fyffes – and the US produce giant is, at the moment, right to do...
Chiquita Brands International has rejected a takeover approach from Brazilian juice maker Cutrale Group and investment firm Safra Group in f...
First-quarter results continue to come in next week, with Cadbury owner Mondelez International among the companies reporting numbers to the...
Fresh produce companies are increasingly looking to develop their value-added offering in order to boost margins and Chiquita Brands International is no exception. Wouter Van Cauwenbergh, senior sales manager for the company's operations in the EMEA region, spoke to just-food about the company's ambition to develop a value-added consumer focused business.
Chiquita Brands International has named Darcilo Santos, an executive from Safra Group, the Brazilian investment firm that took the produce giant private last year, as its new CFO.
The takeover battles for Chiquita Brands International and for Hillshire Brands were among the stories that grabbed your interest in 2014.
Chiquita Brands International has reported steady third-quarter losses despite higher sales in the period.
After seven months, this week saw the uncertainty over Chiquita Brands International's future all but end with the US produce giant agreeing to a US$681m takeover bid from Brazil's Cutrale Group and Safra Group. Elsewhere, Danone announced moves to enter mass-market infant formula in China with an investment in local player Yashili International Holdings.
Chiquita Brands International's board has accepted the US$14.50-a-share takeover offer from Brazilian juice maker Cutrale Group and investment firm Safra Group.
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Good
Canadean's "Chiquita Brands International, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The p...
Global non-GMO Food Market 2014-2018
The analysts in this report forecast the Global Non-GMO Food market will grow at a CAGR of 15.92 percent over the period 2013-2018. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of t...
Fruit and Vegetable Canning, Including Juices, Sauces, Soups
Fruit and Vegetable Canning, Including Juices, Sauces, Soups and Dried & Pickled Vegetables, Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021, NAIC 311...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Emerging markets online: India's food retail scene
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Monde Nissin "to acquire Menora"
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019