Chiquita Brands International
Chiquita Brands International has rejected a takeover approach from Brazilian juice maker Cutrale Group and investment firm Safra Group in f...
First-quarter results continue to come in next week, with Cadbury owner Mondelez International among the companies reporting numbers to the...
US produce giant Chiquita Brands International has said it is beginning to see the results of its restructuring but will continue to drive c...
Chiquita Brands International's plans to pursue a new strategic direction with a focus on driving profits in its core businesses garnered a...
Fresh produce companies are increasingly looking to develop their value-added offering in order to boost margins and Chiquita Brands International is no exception. Wouter Van Cauwenbergh, senior sales manager for the company's operations in the EMEA region, spoke to just-food about the company's ambition to develop a value-added consumer focused business.
This week, the EU announced more measures to help out dairy farmers hit by the Russia ban. Chiquita and Fyffes insisted again a merger between the two would be the best outcome for shareholders. Our latest just-food interview saw us discuss Agropur's M&A strategy with the Canadian dairy co-op's CEO, while we chatted to Scandinavian free-from firm Fria about its expansion across Europe.
Chiquita Brands International is considering whether to sue an NGO that has issued a lawsuit over the banana supplier's alleged false marketing claims.
Chiquita Brands International uses "unfair and deceptive" marketing for its bananas, an NGO that works on developing sustainable water systems has claimed in a lawsuit.
Chiquita Brands International and Fyffes have raised their forecasts for the synergies they expect their merger to create, with the US produce company the subject of a takeover bid from Brazilian firm Cutrale Group and Safra Group.
Irish fruit group Fyffes has upped its full-year earnings guidance after a "strong" first half when EBITA jumped 36.5%.
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Olam sells Cote d'Ivoire dairy to FrieslandCampina
- China - ISA Country Report
- Other Dairy in Russia
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape