As the dust settles after Cloetta's merger with Leaf, the company does face a battle eking out growth in its key markets. However, it has se...
Consumers must take on the increase in commodity costs faced at Swedish confectionery giant Cloetta, its chief executive insisted today (24...
"This transaction makes industrial and strategic sense." So said Leaf International CEO Bengt Baron when on Friday he announced the Swedish...
Cloetta announced plans to take control of Aran Candy, a company that manufactures up-market brand The Jelly Bean Factory, last week. Aran co-founder and MD Richard Cullen - who will continue to head up the business following the acquisition - tells just-food that he expects the change of ownership to take The Jelly Bean Factory's growth trajectory to the next level.
Goody Good Stuff, the UK-based free-from confectioner owned by Cloetta, has secured listings at three major US retailers.
The end of a period of "massive" restructuring, higher margins and the contribution of acquisitions to the top line enabled Cloetta to book "markedly" improved operating earnings in the third quarter.
Cloetta CEO Bengt Baron today (18 July) told just-food the Sweden-based confectioner was ready to make more acquisitions - but was more likely to pounce in its existing markets than emerging economies.
Cloetta CEO Bengt Baron said today (18 July) the confectioner's efforts to drive growth was "delivering results" with profits heading "in the right direction" after the company reported its second-quarter results.
Cloetta is set to run the pick-and-mix stands at Sweden's second-largest grocer, Coop.
Cloetta AB - Company Capsule
Synopsis Canadean's "Cloetta AB - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and s...
Cloetta AB in Packaged Food (Sweden)
After the integration in 2012 of acquired company Leaf, Cloetta AB has worked with cost savings and efficiency in order to reach synergies. One production plant in Denmark was closed down and another...
Cloetta Suomi OY in Packaged Food (Finland)
Cloetta Finland Oy is the daughter company of Cloetta AB and second biggest confectionery company in Finland in 2013. The company’s goal is to keep its strong foothold in the market as well as increas...
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Food marketing firmly on UK political agenda
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Mead Johnson offsets China slowdown
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report