Conagra Brands, the US food group, today (23 March) said its annual underlying earnings could be higher than it had previously forecast - but cautioned its full-year sales could come in lower than it had expected.
Conagra Brands has entered into a deal to buy US business Thanasi Foods, which produces meat- and seed-based snacks under the Duke's and Bigs brands.
Conagra Brands has outlined products it plans to add to its Healthy Choice and Reddi-wip ranges in the US.
Conagra Brands, the US food group, has altered the recipe for its Reddi-wip cream.
Conagra Brands has confirmed its guidance for the year – forecasting a 4-5% sales drop – after revenue and operating profit declined during its second quarter.
Conagra Brands has been hit with the "largest" fine imposed in relation to a food safety case in the US after pleading guilty to shipping contaminated peanut butter in relation to a 2006-2007 salmonella outbreak.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex