Conagra Brands, the US food group, today (23 March) said its annual underlying earnings could be higher than it had previously forecast - but cautioned its full-year sales could come in lower than it had expected.
Conagra Brands has entered into a deal to buy US business Thanasi Foods, which produces meat- and seed-based snacks under the Duke's and Bigs brands.
Conagra Brands has outlined products it plans to add to its Healthy Choice and Reddi-wip ranges in the US.
Conagra Brands, the US food group, has altered the recipe for its Reddi-wip cream.
Conagra Brands has confirmed its guidance for the year – forecasting a 4-5% sales drop – after revenue and operating profit declined during its second quarter.
Conagra Brands has been hit with the "largest" fine imposed in relation to a food safety case in the US after pleading guilty to shipping contaminated peanut butter in relation to a 2006-2007 salmonella outbreak.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch