Conagra Brands, the US food group, has altered the recipe for its Reddi-wip cream.
Conagra Brands has confirmed its guidance for the year – forecasting a 4-5% sales drop – after revenue and operating profit declined during its second quarter.
Conagra Brands has been hit with the "largest" fine imposed in relation to a food safety case in the US after pleading guilty to shipping contaminated peanut butter in relation to a 2006-2007 salmonella outbreak.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs