Conagra Brands has outlined products it plans to add to its Healthy Choice and Reddi-wip ranges in the US.
Conagra Brands, the US food group, has altered the recipe for its Reddi-wip cream.
Conagra Brands has confirmed its guidance for the year – forecasting a 4-5% sales drop – after revenue and operating profit declined during its second quarter.
Conagra Brands has been hit with the "largest" fine imposed in relation to a food safety case in the US after pleading guilty to shipping contaminated peanut butter in relation to a 2006-2007 salmonella outbreak.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action