After a challenging previous financial year, ConAgra Foods yesterday (18 September) reported on the first three months of its new fiscal per...
ConAgra Foods believes its latest acquisition - Chinese potato group TaiMei - will help further unlock the growth potential in its Lamb West...
Since the inception of TreeHouse Foods in 2005, the US private-label group has snapped up businesses supplying the centre of the store. Now,...
After a tough year, which included three profit warnings, ConAgra Foods and its management team face a very important 12 months. The US grou...
Quorn Foods, the UK-based meat-free group, is enjoying a period of robust sales growth in the UK - but the business, owned by Exponent Private Equity, has international ambitions. In part two of the latest just-food interview, CEO Kevin Brennan discusses the company's overseas performance and prospects.
Boulder Brands is a business under a decade old but one now approaching annual sales of over US$450m. CEO Stephen Hughes set up an investment vehicle in 2005 that became Smart Balance in 2007 when it acquired GFA Brands, the owner of the Smart Balance brand. However, in the last two years, with the spreads sector under pressure, Hughes has brought balance to the business with moves into gluten free - and changed its name to reflect its wider portfolio. In part one of a two-part interview, Hughes discusses Boulder Brands' buoyant gluten-free business.
ConAgra Foods is launching its ACT II popcorn product and its Hunt's line of condiments in Brazil under an agreement with Cargill.
ConAgra Foods has teamed up with health and wellness foods producer, Skinnygirl, for the US launch of a low-calorie popcorn line.
US food groups General Mills and ConAgra Foods were under scrutiny this week with both reporting first-quarter results. WhiteWave Foods, the US natural and organic specialist, struck a deal to buy dairy-free brand So Delicious, while Thai seafood giant Thai Union Frozen Products made its second acquisition in Europe in a matter of weeks. Meanwhile, we spoke to the CEO of Wise Foods about his plans to grow the US snacks business.
ConAgra Foods has reported a rise in underlying first-quarter earnings despite lower sales.
A US court of appeal ruled ConAgra Foods is not liable for a 2010 fire and explosion in which three workers were seriously injured.
As the importance of health has grow in consumers' minds, frozen food has been left out in the cold. But two major manufacturers in the US are looking to heat up the sector by claiming frozen food means healthy.
ConAgra Foods has responded to investor criticism of its palm oil usage by committing to source 100% sustainable palm oil by December 2015.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Supermarkets in China
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report