Australian produce company Costa Group Holdings has teamed up with investment bank Macquarie to buy the Avocado Ridge avocado orchards and packing operations from the Carney family.
An "outstanding" performance from its citrus business enabled Australian produce supplier Costa Group to book a-near 12% increase in full-year revenue.
Australian fruit and vegetables supplier Costa Group has reported an increase in half-year sales and profits, with growth across its produce categories.
Costa Group, the Australian produce supplier, and US-based distributor Driscoll's have set up a berry production venture in China.
Shares in newly-listed Australian produce supplier Costa Group Holdings closed their first day of trading below their issue price.
The owners of Australian fresh produce firm Costa Group has sold a 50% stake in the business to private-equity firm Paine & Partners.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs