Australian produce company Costa Group Holdings has teamed up with investment bank Macquarie to buy the Avocado Ridge avocado orchards and packing operations from the Carney family.
An "outstanding" performance from its citrus business enabled Australian produce supplier Costa Group to book a-near 12% increase in full-year revenue.
Australian fruit and vegetables supplier Costa Group has reported an increase in half-year sales and profits, with growth across its produce categories.
Costa Group, the Australian produce supplier, and US-based distributor Driscoll's have set up a berry production venture in China.
Shares in newly-listed Australian produce supplier Costa Group Holdings closed their first day of trading below their issue price.
The owners of Australian fresh produce firm Costa Group has sold a 50% stake in the business to private-equity firm Paine & Partners.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action