Australian produce company Costa Group Holdings has raised its full-year profit outlook having booked higher sales and earnings for the first half of fiscal 2017/18.
Australian produce company Costa Group Holdings has teamed up with investment bank Macquarie to buy the Avocado Ridge avocado orchards and packing operations from the Carney family.
An "outstanding" performance from its citrus business enabled Australian produce supplier Costa Group to book a-near 12% increase in full-year revenue.
Australian fruit and vegetables supplier Costa Group has reported an increase in half-year sales and profits, with growth across its produce categories.
Costa Group, the Australian produce supplier, and US-based distributor Driscoll's have set up a berry production venture in China.
Shares in newly-listed Australian produce supplier Costa Group Holdings closed their first day of trading below their issue price.
The owners of Australian fresh produce firm Costa Group has sold a 50% stake in the business to private-equity firm Paine & Partners.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch