Food companies in developed markets are increasingly looking to cash in on the potential offered by high-growth emerging markets. But as dat...
UK pork group Cranswick has said it is open to making more acquisitions and will continue to chase opportunities for growth in a bid to deve...
UK pork group Cranswick this morning (20 April) booked an increase in adjusted annual earnings and in sales. Profits exceeded analysts' expe...
UK meat processor Cranswick, dairy group Dairy Crest and Marks and Spencer, perhaps the most scrutinised name on the country's high street,...
UK pork processor Cranswick processes one-quarter of pigs reared in the country - and the company has ambitions to increase its throughput further still. As we heard in part one of the just-food interview, Cranswick is driving domestic growth through a focus on innovation. It also has an eye on overseas expansion with strong export growth helping to propel sales expansion. Chief executive Adam Couch spoke to just-food about Cranswick's drive to raise production levels and increase exports.
UK pork processor Cranswick has grown sales over the past year through some significant contract wins and adjustments to its product mix. The company has also successfully negotiated higher prices despite weak economic sentiment and fierce competition between the country's largest retailers. One of the keys to Cranswick's success has been innovation to keep its product portfolio relevant, CEO Adam Couch told just-food in part one of the just-food interview.
South Africa's Tiger Brands grabbed the headlines this week with news of the over-stating of sales at its Kenyan arm inflating local profits last year. Elsewhere, Ireland's Total Produce lifted its earnings forecast and said it was on the look-out for more M&A. UK meat group Cranswick reported mixed annual results.
Pork processor Cranswick has seen a sales increase in the fourth quarter of the year as a result of lower input prices being passed on to customers.
Cranswick's third-quarter revenue was "marginally ahead" of last year despite lower pricing in what remained a "competitive" environment.
UK pork processor Cranswick reported higher underlying profit but a dip in reported earnings for the first half of the year.
UK pork processor Cranswick has expanded its presence in the UK poultry category through the acquisition of premium cooked poultry firm Benson Park.
Western Australia is strengthening its ties to China via the food industry.
Cranswick plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, S
Synopsis Canadean's "Cranswick plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Global Meat Market: News and Events October 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global meat market during October 2014....
Global Meat Market: Merger and Acquisitions January 2014
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global meat market during January 2014. Summary Using thi...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details