US manufacturer Hain Celestial has struck again across the pond. And its latest acquisition in the UK seems to be the one with most potentia...
Hain Celestial, the US food group, has made another acquisition in the UK. It believes the purchase of ambient brands from Premier Foods wil...
Hain Celestial has said its acquisition of Irish food firm Cully & Sully will help it roll out chilled products in the US....
With some major national events on the horizon - the London Olympics, Paralympics and the Diamond Jubilee - the UK looks set to see an upsur...
US-based food group Hain Celestial has made another acquisition in the UK, this time snapping up organic baby food firm Ella's Kitchen.
Hain Celestial has added a raft of products to its portfolio in the US, including the launch of its UK soup brand New Covent Garden.
Hain Celestial is to launch its Greek Gods yoghurt line in the UK later this year.
Hain Celestial's acquisition of Premier Foods' spreads assets will make the US food group "a scale player" in the UK, a senior executive has claimed.
Hain Celestial has today (22 August) been announced as the buyer of Premier Foods's spreads assets, including brands such as Hartley's jam and Sun-Pat peanut butter.
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Shopper trends: World Cup - victory for retailers?
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals