US manufacturer Hain Celestial has struck again across the pond. And its latest acquisition in the UK seems to be the one with most potentia...
Hain Celestial, the US food group, has made another acquisition in the UK. It believes the purchase of ambient brands from Premier Foods wil...
Hain Celestial has said its acquisition of Irish food firm Cully & Sully will help it roll out chilled products in the US....
With some major national events on the horizon - the London Olympics, Paralympics and the Diamond Jubilee - the UK looks set to see an upsur...
US-based food group Hain Celestial has made another acquisition in the UK, this time snapping up organic baby food firm Ella's Kitchen.
Hain Celestial has added a raft of products to its portfolio in the US, including the launch of its UK soup brand New Covent Garden.
Hain Celestial is to launch its Greek Gods yoghurt line in the UK later this year.
Hain Celestial's acquisition of Premier Foods' spreads assets will make the US food group "a scale player" in the UK, a senior executive has claimed.
Hain Celestial has today (22 August) been announced as the buyer of Premier Foods's spreads assets, including brands such as Hartley's jam and Sun-Pat peanut butter.
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre