UK pork group Cranswick this morning (20 April) booked an increase in adjusted annual earnings and in sales. Profits exceeded analysts' expe...
The UK pork sector hit the headlines when Dutch food group Vion announced plans to exit the market. The sudden withdrawal of a major player...
Danish Crown is grappling with a world meat market marked by the Russian import ban and weaker European demand. In response, the Danish co-operative plans to use its global footprint, on the one hand, while capitalising on growth areas such as increasing consumer interest in organics, on the other. Katy Askew spoke to Henrik Biilmann, MD of Danish Crown's organic arm Friland, to find out more.
Tulip, the UK arm of pork giant Danish Crown, is most associated closely with its bacon products. However, over the past three years the group has evolved into a more broad-based food company. Jonathan Barbet, commercial manager at Tulip UK, talks to just-food about this development, the benefits that it brings and where Tulip sees future growth.
Danish Crown said that it put in a "robust" full-year performance in the face of challenging market conditions, including the Russian import ban and its fallout.
Pork processor Danish Crown's UK arm, Tulip, has acquired local charcuterie firm Castellano.
A busy week for third quarter results, with several packaged food giants reporting profit pressure. Danone extended its tie-up with Mengniu in China and Premier Foods discussed international growth. Here is just-food's week in words.
Meat processor Tulip, the UK arm of Danish Crown, has announced a GBP8m (US$13m) investment at its Ruskington plant in Lincolnshire.
Pork manufacturer Danish Crown has announced it has started exports to Nepal.
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM