Del Monte Foods
US food groups General Mills and ConAgra Foods report their annual results next week. Meanwhile, US peer Hormel Foods holds its annual inves...
Del Monte Foods is said to be looking to offload its canned food business. Such a deal may not come as a surprise to industry observers give...
The consolidation seen in Europe's dairy sector in 2010 was marked with a final flourish in the last weeks of the year on Friday (17 Decembe...
PepsiCo talked of "snackifying" and "drinkifying", the UK coalition government warned of "nannying" and Carrefour blamed a "management malfu...
US canned tuna group Starkist and its parent, South Korean conglomerate Dongwon Group, have jointly invested in Sliver Bay Seafoods, an Alaska-based salmon processor.
Del Monte Pacific, the Asia-based group that recently acquired Del Monte Foods' canned foods arm, has reported higher underlying annual profits.
Singapore-based food and drink group Del Monte Pacific has booked an increase in underlying third-quarter profits on the back of higher branded and own-label sales.
Last week's coverage has been dominated by two highlights of the food industry calendar. The first, industry trade show Anuga, saw just-food speaking to a number of up-and-coming companies, such as US kefir maker Lifeway Foods, about their export plans. The second, The World Retail Congress in Paris, provided us with an opportunity to delve into the emerging trends and hear from the great and the good of the food retail sector.
Singapore- and Manila-listed Del Monte Pacific Ltd has entered into an agreement to acquire the consumer foods unit of Del Monte Foods for US$1.68bn.
Del Monte Foods Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Part
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Del Monte Foods Co in Packaged Food (World)
Del Monte announced in October 2013 plans to sell its Consumer Products division including its brands in canned/preserved food and sauces, dressings and condiments. The company has for the past severa...
Frozen Foods, Canned Foods, Juices and Dried Fruit & Vegetab
Frozen Foods, Canned Foods, Juices and Dried Fruit & Vegetable Manufacturing Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021, NAIC 311400 Vital indus...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits