Del Monte Foods
US food groups General Mills and ConAgra Foods report their annual results next week. Meanwhile, US peer Hormel Foods holds its annual inves...
Del Monte Foods is said to be looking to offload its canned food business. Such a deal may not come as a surprise to industry observers give...
The consolidation seen in Europe's dairy sector in 2010 was marked with a final flourish in the last weeks of the year on Friday (17 Decembe...
PepsiCo talked of "snackifying" and "drinkifying", the UK coalition government warned of "nannying" and Carrefour blamed a "management malfu...
US canned tuna group Starkist and its parent, South Korean conglomerate Dongwon Group, have jointly invested in Sliver Bay Seafoods, an Alaska-based salmon processor.
Del Monte Pacific, the Asia-based group that recently acquired Del Monte Foods' canned foods arm, has reported higher underlying annual profits.
Singapore-based food and drink group Del Monte Pacific has booked an increase in underlying third-quarter profits on the back of higher branded and own-label sales.
Last week's coverage has been dominated by two highlights of the food industry calendar. The first, industry trade show Anuga, saw just-food speaking to a number of up-and-coming companies, such as US kefir maker Lifeway Foods, about their export plans. The second, The World Retail Congress in Paris, provided us with an opportunity to delve into the emerging trends and hear from the great and the good of the food retail sector.
Singapore- and Manila-listed Del Monte Pacific Ltd has entered into an agreement to acquire the consumer foods unit of Del Monte Foods for US$1.68bn.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Bird flu leads Dutch to stop poultry distribution
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Arla eyes infant formula firms with lactose plant
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report