Del Monte Foods
US food groups General Mills and ConAgra Foods report their annual results next week. Meanwhile, US peer Hormel Foods holds its annual inves...
Del Monte Foods is said to be looking to offload its canned food business. Such a deal may not come as a surprise to industry observers give...
The consolidation seen in Europe's dairy sector in 2010 was marked with a final flourish in the last weeks of the year on Friday (17 Decembe...
PepsiCo talked of "snackifying" and "drinkifying", the UK coalition government warned of "nannying" and Carrefour blamed a "management malfu...
Del Monte Pacific, the Asia-based group that recently acquired Del Monte Foods' canned foods arm, has reported higher underlying annual profits.
Singapore-based food and drink group Del Monte Pacific has booked an increase in underlying third-quarter profits on the back of higher branded and own-label sales.
Last week's coverage has been dominated by two highlights of the food industry calendar. The first, industry trade show Anuga, saw just-food speaking to a number of up-and-coming companies, such as US kefir maker Lifeway Foods, about their export plans. The second, The World Retail Congress in Paris, provided us with an opportunity to delve into the emerging trends and hear from the great and the good of the food retail sector.
Singapore- and Manila-listed Del Monte Pacific Ltd has entered into an agreement to acquire the consumer foods unit of Del Monte Foods for US$1.68bn.
Nestle has said there will be some disposals from its portfolio in order to create what the world's largest food manufacturer called a "more flexible, more agile, crisp" organisation.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report