Singapore-based confectioner Delfi today (16 March) announced plans to pull out of PT Ceres Meiji Indotama (CMI) - a confectionery manufacturing joint venture in Indonesia with Japanese pharma-to-food group Meiji Holdings.
Singapore-based confectioner Delfi today (23 February) reported higher annual profits, with its CEO John Chuang expressing optimism about the company seeing further growth this year.
Singapore's Court of Appeal has dismissed a move by Nestle to overturn an earlier ruling in the country that said the company's trademarks on the shape of its Kit Kat bar must be removed.
Singapore-based confectioner Delfi has booked a 55.1% jump in profits for the first nine months of the year, due in part to what the group said was an "exceptional" third-quarter performance which saw EBITDA leap 120.2% over the year-ago period.
Delfi, the Singapore-listed confectioner, today (11 August) posted a rise first-half profits as higher sales of "premium" products, price hikes and a focus on costs offset a decline in revenue, which was dampened by exchange rates.
Delfi, the Singapore-based confectioner formerly known as Petra Foods, is entering into a 50:50 joint venture with South Korean snack and candy manufacturer Orion Corp. to develop and sell a range of joint-branded products in Indonesia.
Singapore-based Delfi Ltd - formerly Petra Foods - has reported higher first-quarter profits despite a fall in sales amid the impact of currency fluctuations and the end of the confectioner's distribution in the country.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail