Diamond Foods expects to return to profitability in its new financial year, pointing to the benefit of an on-trend product portfolio in the...
A quiet week for financial updates as results season winds down, with Diamond Foods, Sainsbury's and Smithfield preparing to issue updates....
Diamond Foods has insisted it continues to make good progress on its turnaround plan, despite booking a mixed set of results that saw the to...
Arca Continental's decision to acquire US-based Wise Foods and Ecuadorian snacks firm Inalecsa could come as a surprise, given that the Coca...
Americans consume 16bn quarts of popcorn annually, with 70% of popcorn eaten at home. Capturing a share of this is all about keeping it simple and being honest with consumers, Angie Bastian, co-founder of popcorn firm Angie's Artisan Treats tells just-food's Hannah Abdulla.
The last 12 months have been a busy period for US snack maker Diamond Foods with the purchase of Kettle Foods, several product launches and inked plans for expansion.
US snack group Diamond Foods has raised the lower end of its full-year earnings outlook after booking higher sales and earnings in the first six months of the fiscal year.
Tesco is to be the first UK retailer investigated for alleged breaches of the country's groceries code in the wake of its mis-statement of profits, it was announced this week. Elsewhere, a staff error led to Fonterra losing its licence to ship cheese to the US and Mars revealed it will close a chewing gum plant in Canada.
US snacks group Diamond Foods has announced the acquisition of a majority stake in Dutch potato chips maker Yellow Chips.
Diamond Foods reported a jump in first-quarter operating income as the US snacks group lapped a period of elevated costs and one-time expenses.
US snack maker Diamond Foods, the owner of brands including Kettle Chips, is building an innovation centre in its domestic market.
Diamond Foods, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partners
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Potato Chips in United Kingdom
Potato Chips in United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile...
Savory Snacks in the United States
Savory Snacks in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also co...
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- How the Applegate acquisition will benefit Hormel
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Heinz, Boulder face off in Smart Balance TM spat
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)