Diamond Foods expects to return to profitability in its new financial year, pointing to the benefit of an on-trend product portfolio in the...
A quiet week for financial updates as results season winds down, with Diamond Foods, Sainsbury's and Smithfield preparing to issue updates....
Diamond Foods has insisted it continues to make good progress on its turnaround plan, despite booking a mixed set of results that saw the to...
Arca Continental's decision to acquire US-based Wise Foods and Ecuadorian snacks firm Inalecsa could come as a surprise, given that the Coca...
Americans consume 16bn quarts of popcorn annually, with 70% of popcorn eaten at home. Capturing a share of this is all about keeping it simple and being honest with consumers, Angie Bastian, co-founder of popcorn firm Angie's Artisan Treats tells just-food's Hannah Abdulla.
The last 12 months have been a busy period for US snack maker Diamond Foods with the purchase of Kettle Foods, several product launches and inked plans for expansion.
Diamond Foods reported a jump in first-quarter operating income as the US snacks group lapped a period of elevated costs and one-time expenses.
US snack maker Diamond Foods, the owner of brands including Kettle Chips, is building an innovation centre in its domestic market.
This week Tesco found itself under more scrutiny after it overstated expected profits for the first half of the year by GBP250m. Fonterra and Diamond Foods both reported a slump in annual profits but were optimistic about their prospects. Elsewhere Fyffes, Chiquita and Cutrale and Safra continued to go at each other as the former two announced a revised deal for shareholders if they were to merge. Here is the week in quotes.
Diamond Foods reported improved earnings trends throughout fiscal 2014, with losses growing progressively narrower over the course of the year.
This week, Unilever announced the sale of Slim-Fast to Kainos Capital. Abbott and Fonterra announced a partnership to create a dairy farm hub in China and Marfrig revealed plans to investment of GBP170m into Moy Park. We also looked at why firms are queueing up to invest in Egypt and looked at the global growth of the halal food sector. Here is the week in quotes.
Diamond Foods, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partners
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Potato Chips in United Kingdom
Potato Chips in United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile...
Savory Snacks in the United States
Savory Snacks in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also co...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits