Diamond Foods expects to return to profitability in its new financial year, pointing to the benefit of an on-trend product portfolio in the...
A quiet week for financial updates as results season winds down, with Diamond Foods, Sainsbury's and Smithfield preparing to issue updates....
Diamond Foods has insisted it continues to make good progress on its turnaround plan, despite booking a mixed set of results that saw the to...
Arca Continental's decision to acquire US-based Wise Foods and Ecuadorian snacks firm Inalecsa could come as a surprise, given that the Coca...
The last 12 months have been a busy period for US snack maker Diamond Foods with the purchase of Kettle Foods, several product launches and inked plans for expansion.
US snack maker Diamond Foods, the owner of brands including Kettle Chips, is building an innovation centre in its domestic market.
This week Tesco found itself under more scrutiny after it overstated expected profits for the first half of the year by GBP250m. Fonterra and Diamond Foods both reported a slump in annual profits but were optimistic about their prospects. Elsewhere Fyffes, Chiquita and Cutrale and Safra continued to go at each other as the former two announced a revised deal for shareholders if they were to merge. Here is the week in quotes.
Diamond Foods reported improved earnings trends throughout fiscal 2014, with losses growing progressively narrower over the course of the year.
This week, Unilever announced the sale of Slim-Fast to Kainos Capital. Abbott and Fonterra announced a partnership to create a dairy farm hub in China and Marfrig revealed plans to investment of GBP170m into Moy Park. We also looked at why firms are queueing up to invest in Egypt and looked at the global growth of the halal food sector. Here is the week in quotes.
US snack maker Diamond Foods has decided to take its Kettle brand into its domestic popcorn sector.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report