A trademark row between Ireland's Kerry Group and local retailer Dunnes Stores has broken out over Kerry's Cheestrings product.
Discounters Aldi and Lidl continue to set the pace in Irish grocery retailing, according to the latest data from Kantar Worldpanel.
The UK's Food Standards Agency has insisted the traceability systems in place to track ingredients down the supply chain are proving robust as it works to uncover how undeclared horse meat made its way onto frozen beef products.
Irish retailer Dunnes Stores has enjoyed its best sales growth figures for four years, according to according to the latest data from Kantar Worldpanel.
Tesco plans to introduce DNA tests on all its meat products in the wake of the horse meat scandal, an affair that has led the UK retailer to drop one of the suppliers at the centre of the contamination.
Mixed Retailers in Ireland
Ireland’s department stores continued to struggle during 2013 in the face of falling consumer demand and lower footfall, which resulted in department stores declining in current value by 5% and mixed...
Retailing in Ireland
During 2013, Ireland’s retailing industry continued to suffer the after effects of the economic recession which prevailed in the country for much of the review period. Consumer spending remains constr...
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report