In 2003, Parmalat grabbed Europe's business headlines after collapsing with a EUR14bn hole in its accounts. It was the continent's biggest b...
Lactalis, the privately-owned French dairy giant and owner of brands from President cheese and UK organic business Rachel's, has fired the s...
A full 100 years since a forerunner of Spanish food giant Ebro Puleva made its first dairy products, the company looks set to quit the categ...
Spanish food group Ebro Foods has been busy transforming itself. Over the last year the pasta and rice producer has evolved into a truly international company that now spans 25 countries and four continents. No longer a sugar and dairy group, Ebro has expanded into new categories and is leveraging these to build on its ambitions for global growth. Manuel Gonzalez de Luna, Ebro's director of investor relations spoke to just-food at this year's Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London on the group's plans to ramp up international expansion and diversity its portfolio.
just-food's interviews with senior executives in the international food sector provide exclusive insight into how the leading lights in the industry deal with the challenges and embrace the opportunities in front of them. This year, the most-read interviews on just-food included one-on-ones with companies from General Mills and Heinz to Russian retail giant Magnit to the UK government minister responsible for food policy.
Spanish food group Ebro Foods has forecast a 12% rise in earnings in 2014.
Spanish food group Ebro Foods has reported improved sales and profits for the first half of 2014.
Spain's rice-to-pasta firm Ebro Foods has confirmed it has sold its entire stake olive oil producer Deoleo.
Spain's Ebro Foods has acquired a 52% share in Italian pasta maker Pastificio Lucio Garofalo for EU62m (US$84m).
Market-specific launches are key to the success of a new product, Ebro Foods told an audience at this year's CAGE conference in London.
Nestle, Danone, Kerry Group and Ebro Foods are among the multinational food manufacturers presenting over the next three days here at the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London - and just-food will bring exclusive media coverage from the event across the three days.
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report