The recent sale of Italian unit Trentinalatte confirms growth through acquisition is not something Emmi is always successful at. Would, Stef...
Emmi's move to sell Italian yoghurt business Trentinalatte, announced this morning (6 October), was the latest example of the challenges fac...
Emmi announced yesterday (9 April) it has acquired Swiss speciality cheese maker Käserei Studer. While the majority of Käserei Studer's sale...
Swiss dairy group Emmi is investing in building its presence overseas by upping its stake in two European dairy firms - France's Diprola and...
Emmi is preparing to make more international acquisitions as it looks to generate 50% of its sales from overseas, the Swiss dairy group told just-food today (27 March).
Swiss dairy group Emmi has this year pressed on with its plans to expand overseas and rely less on a stagnant domestic sector. At the SIAL 2012 industry expo in Paris, Dean Best met Matthias Kunz, head of Emmi's international business, to discuss the company's latest investments, including its decision to take a majority stake in Spanish dairy Kaiku.
Emmi booked a drop in full-year earnings today (24 March) as one-time charges hit the bottom line. On an adjusted basis, however, the Swiss dairy stressed 2014 profits were up on 2013.
Swiss dairy firm Emmi said organic growth across all of its divisions highlighted that product initiatives in Switzerland are paying off - but analysts flagged concerns over the group's exposure to international and the drag that currency exchange is likely to represent moving into 2015.
Emmi has launched YoQua, a yoghurt also containing quark, in Switzerland in a bid to tap into consumer interest in protein.
Emmi has taken full control of Canadian importer JL Freeman's cheese business in a move the Swiss dairy said enhances its position in North America and secures market access.
The joint venture between Swiss dairy group Emmi and French milk processor Bongrain was dissolved because it "become steadily less significant", internal company documents have revealed.
Emmi AG in Packaged Food (Switzerland)
In Switzerland, Emmi has a leading position as a premium dairy producer thanks to innovative brand concepts and a focus on the development, production and marketing of a full range of dairy and fresh...
Dairy in Switzerland
Dairy in Switzerland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descrip...
Global Dairy Food Market: News and Events December 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global dairy food market during December 2014....
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- China Resources Enterprise, Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019