Emmi announced yesterday (9 April) it has acquired Swiss speciality cheese maker Käserei Studer. While the majority of Käserei Studer's sale...
Swiss dairy group Emmi is investing in building its presence overseas by upping its stake in two European dairy firms - France's Diprola and...
The strong Swiss franc has caused difficulty for the country's retailers and food producers. Sam Webb takes a look at the problems surroundi...
A message to our US readers: as you eat your lunch today, consider that, according to some estimates, one in three sandwiches made in the US...
Emmi is preparing to make more international acquisitions as it looks to generate 50% of its sales from overseas, the Swiss dairy group told just-food today (27 March).
Swiss dairy group Emmi has this year pressed on with its plans to expand overseas and rely less on a stagnant domestic sector. At the SIAL 2012 industry expo in Paris, Dean Best met Matthias Kunz, head of Emmi's international business, to discuss the company's latest investments, including its decision to take a majority stake in Spanish dairy Kaiku.
Swiss dairy group Emmi today (26 March) booked an 8% increase in profits for 2013 as acquisitions helped drive bumper overseas sales growth.
International growth, fuelled by acquisitions, have boosted Emmi's full-year sales as the Swiss dairy group continued to reduce its reliance on domestic revenues in 2013.
Swiss dairy group Emmi has struck a deal to buy 50% of Mexideli 2000 Holding, an importer of cheese and fresh products into Mexico.
Emmi has bought a 25% stake in US-based yoghurt firm Siggi's as the Swiss dairy group looks to dip its toe into the country's fast-growing yoghurt sector.
Five leading UK yoghurt producers have joined forces to launch a council dedicated to promoting the product and boosting category growth.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's