The debate over what form front-of-pack nutrition labels should take in the UK has taken a significant stride to being closed, with over 60%...
Nestle has dismissed suggestions its days of "easy gains" in emerging markets are over as the group recorded what one analyst described as "...
In an sector in which profit margins are wafer thin, with retail pressure bearing down on manufacturers and manufacturers bearing down on th...
Quorn Foods, the UK-based meat-free group, is enjoying a period of robust sales growth in the UK - but the business, owned by Exponent Private Equity, has international ambitions. In part two of the latest just-food interview, CEO Kevin Brennan discusses the company's overseas performance and prospects.
Unilever was this week the first major food group to announce results for 2014 - a mixed year - and CEO Paul Polman admitted the company had slow in reacting to changes in consumer demands on spreads. The chief executive of Lifeway Foods told just-food the US culture dairy products group was - contrary to reports - not in talks to sell the business.
Findus Group today (20 January) insisted there is "no sale process underway" for its UK business after speculation its shareholders are preparing to sell its business in the country.
This week, Chobani refuted claims its CEO Hamdi Ulukaya is being pushed out of his position. Elsewhere, Tesco outlined a new strategy expected to have a profound impact on the companies that supply the retailer. Findus acquired Nestle's Spanish frozen food business La Cocinera and HKScan announced it was axing 95 jobs across two of its sites in Denmark. Here is the week in quotes
Findus Group has said its planned acquisition of Nestle's Spanish frozen ready meals unit, La Cocinera, will double the size of its business in the country.
Nestle has announced the sale of its Spanish frozen ready meals business, La Cocinera, to Findus.
Findus España SL in Packaged Food (Spain)
Following the creation of a joint venture between Findus, Ardo and Borduelle in 2011, Findus began distributing and carrying out all marketing activities of the brands “Frudesa”, “Salto” and “Findus”...
Frozen Food in Europe
Frozen Food in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The pro...
Frozen Food in France
Frozen Food in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The pro...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report