Finsbury Food Group
As the pressures of weak consumer spending continues and major UK retailers embark on a promotional war to win shoppers, the lowly loaf of b...
With spring in the air, food makers in Europe and the US seemed in buoyant mood this week. Finland’s Fazer Group claimed “more confidence” i...
Finsbury Food Group CEO John Duffy today (10 October) described the company's move to buy fellow UK bakery company Fletchers Group as "transformational", telling just-food the deal will help his business grow in a number of ways.
Earlier this year UK baker Finsbury Food Group offloaded its gluten-free bread business to venture partner Genius Foods. However, Finsbury, which makes cakes for brands under licence and for UK retailers, still sees potential in bread and today announced plans to significantly increase capacity. Michelle Russell spoke to CEO John Duffy.
just-food reported direct from the annual IGD industry convention in London this week, with a leading light in the grocery retail sector ruffling a few feathers with comments about manufacturers and retailers. Elsewhere, China's Bright Food made its latest deal in Europe, with the acquisition of Filippo Berio olive oil owner Salov and we interviewed the CEO of Finsbury Food Group after the UK baker announced a move for local peer Fletchers Group.
Finsbury Food Group has struck a deal to buy fellow UK bakery company Fletchers Group from private-equity firm Vision Capital for GBP56m.
UK cake maker Finsbury Food Group has booked a slight increase in annual profits despite posting lower sales.
Finsbury Food Group expects to beat City expectations for annual profits thanks to an improvement in sales in the second half of the year and the impact of cost cuts.
UK cake maker Finsbury Food Group has appointed Peter Baker, a former executive at companies including Maple Leaf Foods and RHM, as its chairman.
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Bird flu leads Dutch to stop poultry distribution
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report