US baker Flowers Foods has typically increased sales by focusing on regional growth. During the group's investor day in New York this week,...
The private-equity owners of Hostess Brands are, according to reports, mulling a sale, just a year after buying the US snacks business. Ther...
Shares in US bakery group Flowers Foods sank yesterday after it cut its earnings forecast for 2014 - but the company immediately sought to s...
Flowers Foods, the second-largest bakery group in the US, has been an active consolidator in the industry and the group remains on the hunt....
Post Foods, Grupo Bimbo, Flowers Foods and Aryzta are reportedly among the suitors that have made non-binding bids to acquire Twinkies owner Hostess Brands LLC from owners Apollo Global Management and C. Dean Metropoulos & Co.
Hormel Foods' latest move to inject more growth into its business - a move for US organic meats firm Applegate Farms - grabbed the headlines this week. In Europe, France's Groupe Bel struck a deal in Africa and is to take a majority stake in Moroccan dairy Safilait.
US baker Flowers Foods booked a mixed first quarter today (28 May), with lower sales and operating profit but higher net earnings.
Nestle this week admitted 3G Capital and Warren Buffett's investments in the food industry had led to "accelerate" efforts to "adjust" its portfolio. The food giant was also one of the companies reporting first-quarter results, a group that included Unilever, which saw food volumes rise 3%, although it remains too early to call a sustained recovery from the unit.
US bakery giant Flowers Foods will open a former Hostess Brands plant it acquired in 2013 this summer.
Flowers Foods, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Flowers Foods, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
Flowers Foods, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Prof
Synopsis Canadean's "Flowers Foods, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
Flowers Foods, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partners
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- How the Applegate acquisition will benefit Hormel
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Heinz, Boulder face off in Smart Balance TM spat
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)