Flowers Foods, the second-largest bakery group in the US, has been an active consolidator in the industry and the group remains on the hunt....
Read the financial statements and listen to the conference calls from US food manufacturers in recent days and it is clear: companies operat...
Flowers Foods will look at new markets for its enlarged portfolio of bread brands to boost volumes before it considers reopening the former...
US baker Flowers Foods has said it is "confident" its snack cake business will continue to thrive even as the new-look Hostess Brands return...
US baked goods firm Flowers Foods has promoted Bradley Alexander as chief operating officer.
US bakery group Flowers Foods has reported lower first-quarter profits as costs linked to its acquisition of assets from the former Hostess Brands weighed on its bottom line.
This week Cerebos Greggs announced the closure of its East Tamaki plant putting 125 jobs at risk. Job cuts were announced at Asda too as the company plans a restructure to cut costs. Ads and marketing campaigns were the centre of attention this week with Aldi getting its wrists slapped over the Swap and Save campaign and Sainsbury winning an appeal for a judicial review of Tesco's price promise. Here is the week in quotes
Flowers Foods has inked a deal that provides Indiana-based baker Aunt Millie's Bakeries the license to produce and market Wonder and Home Pride breads in parts of the Midwest.
Flowers Foods has partnered with Hershey to offer two snack cake products under the US bakery group's Mrs Freshley's brand.
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters