Gay Lea Foods
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is to set up a dairy ingredients "hub" in the country.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods has entered into an agreement with Butterball Farms to acquire Stirling Creamery, a manufacturer of "artisanal crafted" natural and flavoured butter.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods and local dairy ingredients supplier Vitalus Nutrition have entered into a joint venture to process dairy ingredients and butter in the country.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is to acquire another slice of the country's dairy market with the purchase of Ontario cheese maker Black River Cheese Company.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is expanding its presence in the goat milk production sector, opening its membership to goat milk producers and acquiring a minority stake in goat milk processor Mariposa Dairy.
Two Canadian dairy co-operatives, Amalgamated Dairies Limited and Gay Lea Foods, are to work together in areas including procurement, R&D and distribution.
Canadian dairy co-op Gay Lea Foods has snapped up local processor Hewitt's Dairy.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk