Gay Lea Foods
Gay Lea Foods, the Canada-based dairy cooperative, expects to see its sales and profitability improve in 2017 after "record" numbers last year.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is to set up a dairy ingredients "hub" in the country.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods has entered into an agreement with Butterball Farms to acquire Stirling Creamery, a manufacturer of "artisanal crafted" natural and flavoured butter.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods and local dairy ingredients supplier Vitalus Nutrition have entered into a joint venture to process dairy ingredients and butter in the country.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is to acquire another slice of the country's dairy market with the purchase of Ontario cheese maker Black River Cheese Company.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is expanding its presence in the goat milk production sector, opening its membership to goat milk producers and acquiring a minority stake in goat milk processor Mariposa Dairy.
Two Canadian dairy co-operatives, Amalgamated Dairies Limited and Gay Lea Foods, are to work together in areas including procurement, R&D and distribution.
Canadian dairy co-op Gay Lea Foods has snapped up local processor Hewitt's Dairy.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units