Gay Lea Foods
Gay Lea Foods, the Canada-based dairy cooperative, expects to see its sales and profitability improve in 2017 after "record" numbers last year.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is to set up a dairy ingredients "hub" in the country.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods has entered into an agreement with Butterball Farms to acquire Stirling Creamery, a manufacturer of "artisanal crafted" natural and flavoured butter.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods and local dairy ingredients supplier Vitalus Nutrition have entered into a joint venture to process dairy ingredients and butter in the country.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is to acquire another slice of the country's dairy market with the purchase of Ontario cheese maker Black River Cheese Company.
Canadian dairy cooperative Gay Lea Foods is expanding its presence in the goat milk production sector, opening its membership to goat milk producers and acquiring a minority stake in goat milk processor Mariposa Dairy.
Two Canadian dairy co-operatives, Amalgamated Dairies Limited and Gay Lea Foods, are to work together in areas including procurement, R&D and distribution.
Canadian dairy co-op Gay Lea Foods has snapped up local processor Hewitt's Dairy.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry