The Gulf is emerging as one to watch for the gluten-free sector. In just-food's series of spotlights on the next five markets manufacturers...
Over the past decade, gluten-free has established itself as a significant category in markets in North America, western Europe and Australas...
UK gluten-free specialist Genius Foods has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception three years ago. Genius has become a leader in the UK's fast-growing gluten-free sector and is set on expanding its presence further. As part of this drive, it plans to buy out venture partner Finsbury Food Group. Michelle Russell spoke with Genius's CEO Roz Cuschieri.
Genius Foods, the UK-based gluten-free supplier, has launched a range of breakfast biscuits in its domestic market.
Companies including Warburtons, Genius Foods and Mrs Crimble's owner Wessanen have set up a gluten-free industry association in the UK to work on standards and improve consumer confidence.
Fledgling UK fruit and vegetable crisp maker Emily Crisps has appointed Roz Cuschieri, the former CEO of gluten-free business Genius Foods, as its new chairman.
Genius Foods, the UK-based gluten-free manufacturer, has added bagels to its range on sale in its domestic market.
Genius Foods, the UK-based gluten-free business has snapped up local gluten-free pastry products maker Chapel Foods.
Genius Foods is hoping to "change the face" of the UK gluten-free bread market after changes to the recipes of its products.
UK-based gluten free firm Genius Foods has announced its expansion into France.
UK gluten-free food maker Genius Foods has been in the spotlight this week, after issuing a recall of products because they were contaminated with gluten. Consumers have reacted angrily and one is left wondering just how much damage the recall has done to the trust in the brand.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch