Groupe Bel, the French cheese maker behind The Laughing Cow and Babybel, has reported a 3.5% rise in first-quarter sales, helped by growth in western Europe and the Middle East.
UK-based confectionery company Tangerine has appointed former United Biscuits CEO Benoit Testard as its new chief executive.
Bel, the French company behind Babybel and Boursin cheese, has posted a 2.8% rise in third-quarter sales.
French cheese firm Groupe Bel has booked an increase in first-half earnings but warned high raw material prices will have a "strong" impact on profits in the second half.
French cheese firm Groupe Bel has reported a dip in first-quarter sales amid challenging economic conditions in western Europe and the geo-political problems in the Middle East.
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Dr Oetker to buy McCain North America pizza arm
- Nestle makes "major pledge" on animal welfare