French cheese manufacturer Groupe Bel saw sales grow in the first nine months of the year but warned input costs are expected to weigh on profits.
This week, PepsiCo and Mondelez International announced the launch of new facilities in the Middle East. Elsewhere, Nestle formed a new business unit in a bid to leverage its scale. just-food's Dean Best interviewed Chobani Australia MD Peter Meek who said the yoghurt firm's ambitions in the country and in south-east Asia. We also shone the spotlight on the Indian dairy sector in our monthly management briefing. Here is the week in quotes.
Bel, the French cheese manufacturer, today (3 October) formally opened its third plant in the US.
Rising dairy prices have weighed on profits at Babybel and The Laughing Cow cheese maker Groupe Bel.
Groupe Bel, the French cheese maker behind The Laughing Cow and Babybel, has reported a 3.5% rise in first-quarter sales, helped by growth in western Europe and the Middle East.
Fromageries Bel - Strategy and SWOT Report
Fromageries Bel - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
Fromageries Bel SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profi
Synopsis Canadean's "Fromageries Bel SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile c...
Fromageries Bel SA in Packaged Food (France)
Fromageries Bel aims to maintain its positions in cheese and dairy products. In order to do so, the group will continue to focus on product innovation to support market trends: Developing new ways of...
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales