Groupe Bel, the French cheese maker behind The Laughing Cow and Babybel, has reported a 3.5% rise in first-quarter sales, helped by growth in western Europe and the Middle East.
UK-based confectionery company Tangerine has appointed former United Biscuits CEO Benoit Testard as its new chief executive.
Bel, the French company behind Babybel and Boursin cheese, has posted a 2.8% rise in third-quarter sales.
French cheese firm Groupe Bel has booked an increase in first-half earnings but warned high raw material prices will have a "strong" impact on profits in the second half.
French cheese firm Groupe Bel has reported a dip in first-quarter sales amid challenging economic conditions in western Europe and the geo-political problems in the Middle East.
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters