Groupe Bel, the French cheese maker behind The Laughing Cow and Babybel, has reported a 3.5% rise in first-quarter sales, helped by growth in western Europe and the Middle East.
UK-based confectionery company Tangerine has appointed former United Biscuits CEO Benoit Testard as its new chief executive.
Bel, the French company behind Babybel and Boursin cheese, has posted a 2.8% rise in third-quarter sales.
French cheese firm Groupe Bel has booked an increase in first-half earnings but warned high raw material prices will have a "strong" impact on profits in the second half.
French cheese firm Groupe Bel has reported a dip in first-quarter sales amid challenging economic conditions in western Europe and the geo-political problems in the Middle East.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets