French cheese manufacturer Groupe Bel saw sales grow in the first nine months of the year but warned input costs are expected to weigh on profits.
This week, PepsiCo and Mondelez International announced the launch of new facilities in the Middle East. Elsewhere, Nestle formed a new business unit in a bid to leverage its scale. just-food's Dean Best interviewed Chobani Australia MD Peter Meek who said the yoghurt firm's ambitions in the country and in south-east Asia. We also shone the spotlight on the Indian dairy sector in our monthly management briefing. Here is the week in quotes.
Bel, the French cheese manufacturer, today (3 October) formally opened its third plant in the US.
Rising dairy prices have weighed on profits at Babybel and The Laughing Cow cheese maker Groupe Bel.
Groupe Bel, the French cheese maker behind The Laughing Cow and Babybel, has reported a 3.5% rise in first-quarter sales, helped by growth in western Europe and the Middle East.
Fromageries Bel - Strategy and SWOT Report
Fromageries Bel - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
Fromageries Bel SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profi
Synopsis Canadean's "Fromageries Bel SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile c...
Fromageries Bel SA in Packaged Food (France)
Fromageries Bel aims to maintain its positions in cheese and dairy products. In order to do so, the group will continue to focus on product innovation to support market trends: Developing new ways of...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report