Chinese dairy companies dominate the country's highly consolidated liquid milk sector. A focus on quality and innovation is driving growing...
Shares in Danone edged up in Paris today, reflecting a cautiously optimistic response from the market and the hope the French group could fi...
At the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London, Danone's recently-appointed CEO Emmanuel Faber gave a presentation to the inve...
E-commerce has rapidly emerged as a key battleground for multinational infant formula manufacturers in China. In a category that has come un...
In 2012, around the height of the Greek yoghurt boom in the US, Powerful Yoghurt launched with a high-protein product tailored for men. The business has carved out a foothold in a tough market, one that has become more competitive as consumer demand for protein-enriched foods rises. Dean Best caught up with Powerful Yogurt founder and CEO Carlos Ramirez to find out how the company is faring.
Greek dairy manufacturer Fage is eyeing growth in Europe as the Greek yoghurt craze in the US loses steam. Katy Askew caught up with the company at the SIAL exhibition in Paris to find out more.
Kraft Foods Lunchables Uploaded has topped IRI's poll of the top NPD launches in the US during 2014.
Kraft's Lunchables Uploaded product has been named as the best-selling new food and beverage line in the US during 2014, according to an annual poll by IRI.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the investment arm of the World Bank is pumping up to US$18m into the Iraq unit of Saudi Arabia-based dairy company Al Safi Danone.
Danone has said its first-quarter sales support the conclusion the French food group is moving into a period of "profitable, sustainable growth" in 2015.
Danone confirmed its full-year growth targets this morning (15 April) as it reported first-quarter top line expansion above market expectations.
Nestle, Danone, Kerry Group and Tyson Foods are among the multinational consumer goods manufacturers presenting next week at the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London - of which just-food and sister site just-drinks.com are the exclusive media partners.
Danone announced this afternoon (3 November) it would buy more shares in Centrale Laitière, taking its stake in the Moroccan business from 69.1% to 90.9%.
Danone SA - Strategy and SWOT Report
Danone SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and...
Danone S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & A
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Danone France SA in Packaged Food (France)
Danone is the number two French dairy company and it owes its status to a portfolio of world known and strong brands, including Danone and Activia. Danone is very well positioned to take advantage of...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details