Mexico is a country battling diet-related health problems. The nation's diabetes right is the highest among the members of the OECD. Last ye...
Bakery giant Grupo Bimbo, after seeing underlying sales volumes in the US come under pressure during the first six months of the year, has p...
Grupo Bimbo's acquisition of Canada Bread builds on a number of recent deals aimed at strengthening the Mexican baker's hand in North Americ...
US baker Flowers Foods has said it is "confident" its snack cake business will continue to thrive even as the new-look Hostess Brands return...
Since selling its consumer units over the last few years, business-to-business chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has been treading a new path focused on its "core" business with industrial and artisanal customers. Michelle Russell caught up with Barry Callebaut marketing director for Western Europe, Sofie De Lathouwer at this year's ISM confectionery show in Cologne to find out more about its strategy for growth.
As the world's largest business-to-business cocoa and chocolate manufacturer, Barry Callebaut is at the forefront of innovation in the sector. In this month's just-food interview, R&D chief Hans Vriens spoke to Dean Best on the future of the chocolate market.
Mexico-based baker Grupo Bimbo has posted a 31% rise in nine-month earnings as sales were boosted by recently-acquired Canada Bread and as raw material costs fell in the third quarter.
Mexican bakery firm Grupo Bimbo has announced a EUR2m investment into its production and distribution activities in the Canary Islands.
Nine of the world's largest food manufacturers have moved to extend the restrictions they have placed on how they advertise to children.
Mexican bakery group Grupo Bimbo has announced the closure of a production plant in Pennsylvania.
Mexico-based bakery giant Grupo Bimbo has reported higher half-year sales and earnings.
Ahead of its sale to Mexican bakery firm Grupo Bimbo, Canada Bread has reported a rise in profits for its first quarter of 2014, although sales came under pressire.
Premier Foods' shares were buoyed last week by talk Mexican bakery giant Grupo Bimbo could be interested in the UK firm's Hovis unit. But not everyone in the City thinks a move from Mexico could be in the offing.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kerry rebrands Wall's microwave sausages
- Supermarkets in China
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report