The private-equity owners of Hostess Brands are, according to reports, mulling a sale, just a year after buying the US snacks business. Ther...
Mexico is a country battling diet-related health problems. The nation's diabetes right is the highest among the members of the OECD. Last ye...
Bakery giant Grupo Bimbo, after seeing underlying sales volumes in the US come under pressure during the first six months of the year, has p...
Grupo Bimbo's acquisition of Canada Bread builds on a number of recent deals aimed at strengthening the Mexican baker's hand in North Americ...
Since selling its consumer units over the last few years, business-to-business chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has been treading a new path focused on its "core" business with industrial and artisanal customers. Michelle Russell caught up with Barry Callebaut marketing director for Western Europe, Sofie De Lathouwer at this year's ISM confectionery show in Cologne to find out more about its strategy for growth.
As the world's largest business-to-business cocoa and chocolate manufacturer, Barry Callebaut is at the forefront of innovation in the sector. In this month's just-food interview, R&D chief Hans Vriens spoke to Dean Best on the future of the chocolate market.
Mexican bakery giant Grupo Bimbo is to close a production line at a plant in Spain.
Mexican bakery firm Grupo Bimbo has launched a "nutritional" snack for children in its Spanish market.
Mexico-based baker Grupo Bimbo has posted a 31% rise in nine-month earnings as sales were boosted by recently-acquired Canada Bread and as raw material costs fell in the third quarter.
Mexican bakery firm Grupo Bimbo has announced a EUR2m investment into its production and distribution activities in the Canary Islands.
Nine of the world's largest food manufacturers have moved to extend the restrictions they have placed on how they advertise to children.
Ahead of its sale to Mexican bakery firm Grupo Bimbo, Canada Bread has reported a rise in profits for its first quarter of 2014, although sales came under pressire.
Premier Foods' shares were buoyed last week by talk Mexican bakery giant Grupo Bimbo could be interested in the UK firm's Hovis unit. But not everyone in the City thinks a move from Mexico could be in the offing.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report