The private-equity owners of Hostess Brands are, according to reports, mulling a sale, just a year after buying the US snacks business. Ther...
Mexico is a country battling diet-related health problems. The nation's diabetes right is the highest among the members of the OECD. Last ye...
Bakery giant Grupo Bimbo, after seeing underlying sales volumes in the US come under pressure during the first six months of the year, has p...
Grupo Bimbo's acquisition of Canada Bread builds on a number of recent deals aimed at strengthening the Mexican baker's hand in North Americ...
Since selling its consumer units over the last few years, business-to-business chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has been treading a new path focused on its "core" business with industrial and artisanal customers. Michelle Russell caught up with Barry Callebaut marketing director for Western Europe, Sofie De Lathouwer at this year's ISM confectionery show in Cologne to find out more about its strategy for growth.
As the world's largest business-to-business cocoa and chocolate manufacturer, Barry Callebaut is at the forefront of innovation in the sector. In this month's just-food interview, R&D chief Hans Vriens spoke to Dean Best on the future of the chocolate market.
UK bagel brand New York Bakery Co. is to be launched in France.
Grupo Bimbo has confirmed production at its Canada Bread plant in Ontario is up and running again following a fire at the facility last Monday (24 November).
Mexican bakery giant Grupo Bimbo is to close a production line at a plant in Spain.
Mexican bakery firm Grupo Bimbo has launched a "nutritional" snack for children in its Spanish market.
Mexico-based baker Grupo Bimbo has posted a 31% rise in nine-month earnings as sales were boosted by recently-acquired Canada Bread and as raw material costs fell in the third quarter.
Ahead of its sale to Mexican bakery firm Grupo Bimbo, Canada Bread has reported a rise in profits for its first quarter of 2014, although sales came under pressire.
Premier Foods' shares were buoyed last week by talk Mexican bakery giant Grupo Bimbo could be interested in the UK firm's Hovis unit. But not everyone in the City thinks a move from Mexico could be in the offing.
Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service...
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. (BIMBO) - Financial and Strategi
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. (Grupo Bimbo) is one of the leading baking companies in the world. It carries out the production, distribution, and marketing of more than 10,000 products including sliced...
Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV in Packaged Food (World)
Grupo Bimbo continues its global expansion policy, as the world’s second largest bakery company and primary bread producer. Bimbo is now active in Latin and North America, Iberia and China, mainly in...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Yildiz prepares to list dairy arm AK Gida
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits