Lindt & Sprungli, the upmarket Swiss chocolate group, today (19 August) underlined why it is a business seen as one of the better performers...
Mexico is a country battling diet-related health problems. The nation's diabetes right is the highest among the members of the OECD. Last ye...
Hershey has expressed confidence its planned innovation pipeline will deliver growth in the longer term, even if its latest price increase m...
Lindt & Sprungli's acquisition of US confectioner Russell Stover Candies has come as a surprise to analysts. It is the Swiss group's first p...
Hershey has become the latest major chocolate company to make a bold public commitment to sustainable cocoa. Andy McCormick, Hershey's vice president, cocoa sustainability, spoke with Ben Cooper about the company's 21st Century Cocoa Plan and its commitment to collective efforts to achieve a sustainable cocoa sector.
US confectionery giant Hershey has a vision for growth. The company, which has long faced questions about its US-centric focus, is now looking to overseas markets to fuel sales expansion. Michelle Russell caught up with Thomas Joyce, vice president of customer and industry affairs for Hershey, to find out more about the challenges and opportunities presented by international markets.
A busy week for third quarter results, with several packaged food giants reporting profit pressure. Danone extended its tie-up with Mengniu in China and Premier Foods discussed international growth. Here is just-food's week in words.
Hershey today (29 October) cut its forecasts for annual net sales and earnings per share on the back of mixed international sales and pressure on commodity costs.
Singapore-based food group Yong Wen Foods hopes to grow the overseas presence of its own brands, with a particular focus on Europe and select markets in the Middle East.
Hershey has won a case against two marijuana companies after the confectionery giant claimed they sold products that infringed its trademarks.
Hershey has pushed back its target to use only "traceable and sustainably-sourced" palm oil by the end of this year.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups maker, Hershey, has taken the reins at the Winn Dixie store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, ensuring candy gets the attention it deserves - right at the front of the store.
Agri-giant Archer Daniels Midland Company plans to sell its global chocolate operations by the end of the third quarter, the company said this week.
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report