"Snacking... and portable snacking is not just a short term, this is really a trend and its becoming a habit," said Hershey CEO, John Bilbre...
As The Hershey Co expands in international markets, attention has focused on high-growth opportunities such as China and Latin America. Howe...
Lindt & Sprungli, the upmarket Swiss chocolate group, today (19 August) underlined why it is a business seen as one of the better performers...
Mexico is a country battling diet-related health problems. The nation's diabetes right is the highest among the members of the OECD. Last ye...
Hershey has become the latest major chocolate company to make a bold public commitment to sustainable cocoa. Andy McCormick, Hershey's vice president, cocoa sustainability, spoke with Ben Cooper about the company's 21st Century Cocoa Plan and its commitment to collective efforts to achieve a sustainable cocoa sector.
US confectionery giant Hershey has a vision for growth. The company, which has long faced questions about its US-centric focus, is now looking to overseas markets to fuel sales expansion. Michelle Russell caught up with Thomas Joyce, vice president of customer and industry affairs for Hershey, to find out more about the challenges and opportunities presented by international markets.
This week, Hershey announced the acquisition of meat jerky brand, Krave. Post also revealed it was to acquire US cereal brand MOM. Elsewhere, Campbell announced a reorganisation of its business and JBS US said it would pump US$75m into its Utah plant. Here is the week in quotes
In the first of the week's big deals, Post announced the acquisition of MOM brands, a fellow US breakfast cereal manufacturer. Post said the buy would cement its position as the third-largest cereal maker in the US.
US confectioner Hershey has confirmed it is to acquire premium jerky firm Krave Pure Foods.
Hershey shares dipped in early trade today (29 January) after the company missed analyst sales expectations for the fourth quarter of 2014.
US confectioner Hershey has been linked to a possible takeover of protein snack group Krave.
US fans of British chocolate imports have taken to social media to vent their frustration after Hershey earlier this week reached a settlement with an importer to stop distributing British-made candy bars into the country.
Pasta maker Barilla has joined the likes of Hershey in investigating the uses of 3D printing in the food sector.
The Hershey Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
The Hershey Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
The Hershey Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Prof
Canadean's "The Hershey Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contain...
The Hershey Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partners
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report