Up-and-coming categories and companies are increasingly setting the pace in the US food sector. Demand for natural, healthy, fresh and susta...
It was a bumper week of 2014 financial results, particularly from the US, but a flurry of announcements - including some surprise admissions...
Brazil-based JBS is already the world's largest meat supplier but it has its sights on growing further in value-added products and in Asia -...
Sales in the frozen aisle have been lacklustre in the US for some years. However, increased competitive activity from the likes of Nestle, C...
Tyson Foods reported higher first-half earnings on the back of a jump in revenue at its prepared foods unit, where sales were lifted by last year's acquisition of Hillshire Brands.
Former Hillshire Brands chief executive Sean Connolly has been appointed the new CEO at ConAgra Foods.
Tyson Foods said it made a "great" start to the year, as sales and earnings rose in the wake of its acquisition of Hillshire Brands.
In the first of the week's big deals, Post announced the acquisition of MOM brands, a fellow US breakfast cereal manufacturer. Post said the buy would cement its position as the third-largest cereal maker in the US.
Our analysis of the key developments and trends in emerging markets - both within the countries and how local companies are eyeing expansion - attracted your attention in 2014.
Nestle, Danone, Kerry Group and Tyson Foods are among the multinational consumer goods manufacturers presenting next week at the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London - of which just-food and sister site just-drinks.com are the exclusive media partners.
Tyson Foods has completed its US$8.55bn acquisition of Hillshire Brands, with shares in the Jimmy Dean sausage maker delisted before the market opened today (29 August) - and its CEO leaving the business.
Global Meat Market: Merger and Acquisitions May 2014
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global meat market during May 2014. Summary Usin...
Global Bakery & Cereals Market: Merger and Acquisitions May
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global bakery & cereals market during May 2014....
Global Syrups & Spreads Market: Merger and Acquisitions May
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global syrups & spreads market during May 2014....
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details