Tyson Foods entered fray today (29 May) when it issued a fresh bid for Hillshire Brands, trumping an earlier offer from Pilgrim's Pride. Lik...
The hunter became the hunted yesterday (27 May) as Pilgrim's Pride made a hostile bid for Hillshire Brands. The news comes just days after H...
Japanese condiments maker Mizkan Group has set out a clear growth agenda to grow overseas sales and globalise its operations in order to off...
US food group Hormel Foods has said it expects an increased focus on its international business to be a key driver of faster growth for the...
Sports nutrition group CytoSport is hoping its sale to Hormel Foods will expand its presence internationally.
Shares in Hormel Foods fell today (21 May), despite the US food group posting higher second-quarter profits, after the company said annual earnings would be at the low end of its forecast.
Hormel Foods is launching Hormel Compleats, a line of "hearty" breakfast meals that can be prepared in 60 seconds.
Speculation is mounting over the potential suitors for Unilever's Ragu brand, with the likes of Hormel Foods and Hillshire Brands touted as would-be acquirers alongside Post Holdings and Mizkan.
Hormel Foods has booked a jump in first-quarter sales and earnings, boosted by the acquisition of the Skippy peanut butter brand.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's