The private-equity owners of Hostess Brands are, according to reports, mulling a sale, just a year after buying the US snacks business. Ther...
Shares in US bakery group Flowers Foods sank yesterday after it cut its earnings forecast for 2014 - but the company immediately sought to s...
Flowers Foods, the second-largest bakery group in the US, has been an active consolidator in the industry and the group remains on the hunt....
Flowers Foods will look at new markets for its enlarged portfolio of bread brands to boost volumes before it considers reopening the former...
The private-equity owners of Hostess Brands are reportedly mulling the sale of the US snack maker, just a year after buying the Twinkies owner.
US baked goods firm Flowers Foods has promoted Bradley Alexander as chief operating officer.
US baker Hostess Brands LLC is reintroducing Chocodile Twinkies, with a national roll-out planned to start this week.
US bakery group Flowers Foods has reported lower first-quarter profits as costs linked to its acquisition of assets from the former Hostess Brands weighed on its bottom line.
Flowers Foods has inked a deal that provides Indiana-based baker Aunt Millie's Bakeries the license to produce and market Wonder and Home Pride breads in parts of the Midwest.
US firm McKee Foods, the new owner of Drake's cakes, has said it is celebrating 125 years of the iconic brand by returning the four most popular varieties to the shelves.
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm