The private-equity owners of Hostess Brands are, according to reports, mulling a sale, just a year after buying the US snacks business. Ther...
Shares in US bakery group Flowers Foods sank yesterday after it cut its earnings forecast for 2014 - but the company immediately sought to s...
Flowers Foods, the second-largest bakery group in the US, has been an active consolidator in the industry and the group remains on the hunt....
Flowers Foods will look at new markets for its enlarged portfolio of bread brands to boost volumes before it considers reopening the former...
The private-equity owners of Hostess Brands are reportedly mulling the sale of the US snack maker, just a year after buying the Twinkies owner.
US baked goods firm Flowers Foods has promoted Bradley Alexander as chief operating officer.
US baker Hostess Brands LLC is reintroducing Chocodile Twinkies, with a national roll-out planned to start this week.
US bakery group Flowers Foods has reported lower first-quarter profits as costs linked to its acquisition of assets from the former Hostess Brands weighed on its bottom line.
Flowers Foods has inked a deal that provides Indiana-based baker Aunt Millie's Bakeries the license to produce and market Wonder and Home Pride breads in parts of the Midwest.
US firm McKee Foods, the new owner of Drake's cakes, has said it is celebrating 125 years of the iconic brand by returning the four most popular varieties to the shelves.
Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events November 201
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global bakery & cereals market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top...
2013 Snack Food in the U.S.
This report explores trends in an area that often shares usage occasions as well as certain challenges with beverages: snack foods. It covers all segments of the diverse packaged snack food industry,...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bread in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World....
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Yildiz prepares to list dairy arm AK Gida
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits