Shares in US bakery group Flowers Foods sank yesterday after it cut its earnings forecast for 2014 - but the company immediately sought to s...
Flowers Foods, the second-largest bakery group in the US, has been an active consolidator in the industry and the group remains on the hunt....
Flowers Foods will look at new markets for its enlarged portfolio of bread brands to boost volumes before it considers reopening the former...
US baker Flowers Foods has said it is "confident" its snack cake business will continue to thrive even as the new-look Hostess Brands return...
US baked goods firm Flowers Foods has promoted Bradley Alexander as chief operating officer.
US baker Hostess Brands LLC is reintroducing Chocodile Twinkies, with a national roll-out planned to start this week.
US bakery group Flowers Foods has reported lower first-quarter profits as costs linked to its acquisition of assets from the former Hostess Brands weighed on its bottom line.
Flowers Foods has inked a deal that provides Indiana-based baker Aunt Millie's Bakeries the license to produce and market Wonder and Home Pride breads in parts of the Midwest.
The recently-revived US baker Hostess Brands is to increase capacity at a plant in Kansas.
US firm McKee Foods, the new owner of Drake's cakes, has said it is celebrating 125 years of the iconic brand by returning the four most popular varieties to the shelves.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report