Inghams Group, the Australia-headquartered poultry group, today (15 February) reported higher underlying first-half profits but saw its shares close down as it issued a cautious note on volumes.
US private-equity group TPG Capital is preparing to list Australia's largest poultry company, Inghams Group, on the ASX next month.
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival