Inghams Group, the Australia-headquartered poultry group, today (15 February) reported higher underlying first-half profits but saw its shares close down as it issued a cautious note on volumes.
US private-equity group TPG Capital is preparing to list Australia's largest poultry company, Inghams Group, on the ASX next month.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail