Competition in the French retail scene could be about to heat up, with market leader Carrefour reporting an improvement in its domestic oper...
Tesco announced today (23 August) it is joining a number of French retailers and becoming the first UK retailer to launch a click-and-collec...
French retail giant Intermarche has confirmed its interest in a plant owned by ailing pork processor Gad.
Italian private-label cheese manufacturer Castelli plans to expand its export business by growing sales in central and eastern Europe and Asia.
French retailer Intermarché has decided to leave the Romanian market and focus on its operations in the Balkans.
French retailers Carrefour and Intermarché have signed a deal to swap a batch of stores, a transaction prompted by their deal earlier this year over the Altis joint venture.
France's anti-trust watchdog has cleared Intermarche's move to local retail venture Altis - but has asked the company to offload five stores to assuage competition concerns.
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- ConAgra confident private-label will improve
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site
- General Mills plans to close two US plants