Against a backdrop of weak consumer confidence and falling prices, four of France's leading four retailers have, in two deals, decided to te...
Competition in the French retail scene could be about to heat up, with market leader Carrefour reporting an improvement in its domestic oper...
Tesco announced today (23 August) it is joining a number of French retailers and becoming the first UK retailer to launch a click-and-collec...
A French court has approved Intermarché's takeover offer for local pork processor Gad's plant in Brittany.
French retailer Intermarché has submitted its bid for a plant owned by ailing pork processor Gad.
French retail giant Intermarche has confirmed its interest in a plant owned by ailing pork processor Gad.
Italian private-label cheese manufacturer Castelli plans to expand its export business by growing sales in central and eastern Europe and Asia.
French retailer Intermarché has decided to leave the Romanian market and focus on its operations in the Balkans.
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk