Competition in the French retail scene could be about to heat up, with market leader Carrefour reporting an improvement in its domestic oper...
Tesco announced today (23 August) it is joining a number of French retailers and becoming the first UK retailer to launch a click-and-collec...
Italian private-label cheese manufacturer Castelli plans to expand its export business by growing sales in central and eastern Europe and Asia.
French retailer Intermarché has decided to leave the Romanian market and focus on its operations in the Balkans.
French retailers Carrefour and Intermarché have signed a deal to swap a batch of stores, a transaction prompted by their deal earlier this year over the Altis joint venture.
France's anti-trust watchdog has cleared Intermarche's move to local retail venture Altis - but has asked the company to offload five stores to assuage competition concerns.
French retailer Intermarché is looking to take over Altis, the local retail venture that Carrefour is set to leave.
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- PepsiCo H1 profits up, forecast raised
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- M&A-hungry dairy co-op Agropur in Davisco deal