Competition in the French retail scene could be about to heat up, with market leader Carrefour reporting an improvement in its domestic oper...
Tesco announced today (23 August) it is joining a number of French retailers and becoming the first UK retailer to launch a click-and-collec...
Italian private-label cheese manufacturer Castelli plans to expand its export business by growing sales in central and eastern Europe and Asia.
French retailer Intermarché has decided to leave the Romanian market and focus on its operations in the Balkans.
French retailers Carrefour and Intermarché have signed a deal to swap a batch of stores, a transaction prompted by their deal earlier this year over the Altis joint venture.
France's anti-trust watchdog has cleared Intermarche's move to local retail venture Altis - but has asked the company to offload five stores to assuage competition concerns.
French retailer Intermarché is looking to take over Altis, the local retail venture that Carrefour is set to leave.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets