Associated British Foods, the Primark-to-Kingsmill bread group, said today (9 September) its second-half performance came in ahead of expect...
The headlines on the mainstream business pages may have talked about a "sales surge" at Primark and sugar profits may be especially sweet bu...
Spiralling commodity costs is proving a "mixed bag" for Associated British Foods, the UK's group's finance director has told just-food, with...
Just as political opinion polls can be misleading, so can the polls run each day in the world's financial districts - those listing the rise...
Concern over the outlook for Associated British Foods' sugar business has weighed on the company's share price in spite of a jump in full-year earnings. While the outlook for sugar remains challenging, ABF expects an upswing at its grocery and Primark businesses to continue to propel profits in the coming year, FD John Bason tells just-food.
Investor and media attention may often focus on growing fashion retail chain Primark but owner Associated British Foods has an extensive grocery business in markets like the UK, the US and Australia. In this month's just-food interview, Dean Best spoke to ABF finance director John Bason about the recent changes within the group's grocery division, its performance and the prospect of having to face rising commodity costs.
Associated British Foods said today (4 November) that full-year profits from its grocery division jumped by one-fifth, despite a dip in underlying sales during the period.
The founders of UK cereal group Jordans have taken full control of private-label supplier European Oat Millers.
The UK's competition watchdog is investigating Associated British Foods' planned acquisition of Dorset Cereals.
Associated British Foods has confirmed market rumours that the firm struck a deal to acquire the Dorset Cereals brand from Wellness Foods.
Kellogg, Weetabix and Associated British Foods are reportedly eyeing UK cereal business Dorset Cereals.
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- China Resources Enterprise, Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019