Associated British Foods, the Primark-to-Kingsmill bread group, said today (9 September) its second-half performance came in ahead of expect...
The headlines on the mainstream business pages may have talked about a "sales surge" at Primark and sugar profits may be especially sweet bu...
Spiralling commodity costs is proving a "mixed bag" for Associated British Foods, the UK's group's finance director has told just-food, with...
Just as political opinion polls can be misleading, so can the polls run each day in the world's financial districts - those listing the rise...
Concern over the outlook for Associated British Foods' sugar business has weighed on the company's share price in spite of a jump in full-year earnings. While the outlook for sugar remains challenging, ABF expects an upswing at its grocery and Primark businesses to continue to propel profits in the coming year, FD John Bason tells just-food.
Investor and media attention may often focus on growing fashion retail chain Primark but owner Associated British Foods has an extensive grocery business in markets like the UK, the US and Australia. In this month's just-food interview, Dean Best spoke to ABF finance director John Bason about the recent changes within the group's grocery division, its performance and the prospect of having to face rising commodity costs.
Associated British Foods said today (4 November) that full-year profits from its grocery division jumped by one-fifth, despite a dip in underlying sales during the period.
The founders of UK cereal group Jordans have taken full control of private-label supplier European Oat Millers.
The UK's competition watchdog is investigating Associated British Foods' planned acquisition of Dorset Cereals.
Associated British Foods has confirmed market rumours that the firm struck a deal to acquire the Dorset Cereals brand from Wellness Foods.
Kellogg, Weetabix and Associated British Foods are reportedly eyeing UK cereal business Dorset Cereals.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report