The recent sale of Italian unit Trentinalatte confirms growth through acquisition is not something Emmi is always successful at. Would, Stef...
Two of the bidders for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory have this week made fresh offers for the Australian dairy. The focus now moves...
The battle to acquire Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory has evolved into a complex series of tactical manoeuvres that could make Sun Tzu...
Australian group Lion continues to see sales from its dairy and soft drinks division come under pressure, with volumes down over 3% in the first half of its financial year.
Saputo's takeover offer for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory has closed, with the Canadian dairy giant holding just shy of 88% of the Australian processor.
Australian group Lion has booked an impairment charge of A$338.8m on its dairy business, which it warned faced "considerable headwinds".
Murray Goulburn has decided to accept the takeover offer for fellow Australian dairy firm Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory from Saputo.
Saputo has secured control of Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory after winning the backing of shareholders representing over half the Australian dairy processor.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia