Lamb Weston Holdings
Lamb Weston Holdings, the US-based potato products supplier, today (6 April) reported higher sales and earnings for the first nine months of its financial year.
Lamb Weston Holdings, the US-based potato products supplier, has raised its forecasts for annual net sales and adjusted EBITDA after improving on both metrics in the first of its financial year.
Lamb Weston, the US frozen potato processor, has appointed Robert McNutt to the post of CFO.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill