Lamb Weston Holdings
Lamb Weston Holdings, the US-based potato products supplier, has raised its forecasts for annual net sales and adjusted EBITDA after improving on both metrics in the first of its financial year.
Lamb Weston, the US frozen potato processor, has appointed Robert McNutt to the post of CFO.
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival