Indian conglomerate Future Group has entered into a joint venture with local rice supplier LT Foods that will see the two companies take equal stakes in a new business, Genoa Rice Mills.
Indian rice group LT Foods is to set up its first plant in Europe.
Indian rice group LT Foods has set up a local joint venture with Japanese snacks maker Kameda Seika.
Hindustan Unilever, the Indian unit of Unilever, has struck a deal to sell its rice export business, which includes the brands Gold Seal Indus Valley and Rozana, to LT Foods Ltd.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs