The French state has signed off emergency aid of EUR70m to embattled French food industry holdings group Financière Turenne Lafayette, the owner of brands including William Saurin ready meals and Madrange meats.
The preliminary conclusions of an audit into the financial state of French food industry holdings group Financière Turenne Lafayette have sent alarm bells ringing over the future of the William Saurin and Madrange owner.
French food holding group Financière Turenne Lafayette has announced the death of its president and sole shareholder, Monique Piffaut, at the age of 78.
French cooked charcuterie specialist Madrange is to axe 137 permanent and 102 temporary posts out of a total workforce, according to a staff union source.
France's competition authority has approved the takeover of cooked charcuterie specialist Madrange by French food holdings group Financière Turenne Lafayette.
French food holding company Financière Turenne Lafayette (FTL) has postponed the start of construction work on a new production plant making ambient ready meals under its William Saurin brand name.
French food holdings group Financière Turenne Lafayette (FTL) is in exclusive talks to buy cooked charcuterie specialist Madrange.
French cold meats firm Aoste, part of Spain's Campofrio, has made a bid to acquire loss-making family-owned ham and charcuterie specialist Madrange.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk