Russian retailer Dixy has reported both its full-year financial results today and a sales update for the first quarter of 2013 - and the pic...
Russian retail colossus Magnit has overtaken X5 Retail Group to become the country's largest by sales. While anticipated, speculation is now...
X5 Retail Group has had a turbulent year. Management changes and a significant strategic shift that has sidelined the importance of M&A to t...
News that Andrei Gusev will stand down as X5 Retail Group chief executive caused shares in the Russian retailer to sink to a 52-week low on...
Dixy significantly beefed up its presence in Russia's food retail sector when it acquired local peer Victoria Group two years ago. While the company still has its foot on the throttle, with some ambitious plans to expand over the next three years, Dixy's attention has now turned to a lower-capital intensive organic growth phase. Katy Askew spoke to Dixy's head of investor relations Natalya Belyavskaya to find out more.
just-food's interviews with senior executives in the international food sector provide exclusive insight into how the leading lights in the industry deal with the challenges and embrace the opportunities in front of them. This year, the most-read interviews on just-food included one-on-ones with companies from General Mills and Heinz to Russian retail giant Magnit to the UK government minister responsible for food policy.
Russian retailer Magnit has reported higher first-quarter earnings.
Russian retailer X5 Retail Group has reported a 6% rise in like-for-like sales for the first quarter of 2014, a faster rate of growth than seen in 2013.
Russian retailer Magnit saw like-for-like sales rise over 7% in the first quarter of 2014, it said today (10 April).
Russian retailer Magnit reported an increase in operating profit for fiscal 2013, boosted by higher sales and stronger margins.
Russian retailer X5 Retail Group has said that it will push ahead with plans to improve its performance in 2014 in the face of what it described as "ebbing" consumer confidence in the country.
Sachin Tendulkar isn't alone in bidding farewell to colleagues as, today, I enter into my final few hours as news editor for just-food.
Magnit : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Repor
Canadean's "Magnit : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key fac...
Magnit OAO in Retailing (Russia)
The company is planning further expansion of convenience stores locations and hypermarket. In 2013 Magnit plans to open 1,100 convenience stores, 250 cosmetic stores and 60 hypermarkets. The company a...
Magnit OAO in Packaged Food (Russia)
Magnit is planning to further expand its outlet network, with the company expecting to open 1,100 convenience stores, 350 cosmetic stores and 80 hypermarkets in 2014. Magnit aims to create a leading h...
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- China Resources Enterprise, Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019