Unilever is establishing a stand-alone unit for its spreads brands, prompting fresh speculation that the group could be preparing for a sale...
Unilever's third quarter underlying sales growth missed analyst expectations as the Hellmann's maker reported its spreads segment was still...
Unilever could soon be selling another food brand. The company, which has offloaded a number of food assets in recent years, is understood t...
News that Unilever has sold its Skippy peanut butter brand comes as little surprise. The well-flagged disposal follows a number of divestmen...
As one of the world's largest consumer goods groups, Unilever is always in the spotlight, both for its financial performance and for its laudable bid to become a more sustainable company. In a two-part interview, Dean Best talked to Unilever CEO Paul Polman about its low-growth food arm and the slowdown in emerging markets.
James Lambert, CEO of UK-based R&R Ice Cream, has suggested the company's plan to buy local rival Fredericks Dairies will give retailers a "real alternative" to market leader Unilever.
Unilever has acquired Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto, a packaged gelato manufacturer in the US.
North America-based bakery firm Weston Foods, a subsidiary of George Weston Limited, had announced the acquisition of rye-bread producer Rubschlager Baking Corporation.
Ben & Jerry's frozen Greek-style yoghurt and a range of "gelato" Carte D'Or products are among the lines set for launch as Unilever prepares to introduce a raft of products into the UK market.
Unilever has revealed plans to expand its Magnum brand and is targeting an increase in "in-home" sales during the winter season.
UK confectioner Kinnerton has entered into a licensing deal with Unilever that will see ice cream brands including Magnum and Cornetto launched into confectionery.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia