Unilever could soon be selling another food brand. The company, which has offloaded a number of food assets in recent years, is understood t...
News that Unilever has sold its Skippy peanut butter brand comes as little surprise. The well-flagged disposal follows a number of divestmen...
Unilever has admitted its food division in North America is "an area of focus" as parts of the business struggle amid the challenging tradin...
Unilever's food division has been under the microscope in recent months, with a series of disposals and growth in many categories slow, lagg...
As one of the world's largest consumer goods groups, Unilever is always in the spotlight, both for its financial performance and for its laudable bid to become a more sustainable company. In a two-part interview, Dean Best talked to Unilever CEO Paul Polman about its low-growth food arm and the slowdown in emerging markets.
James Lambert, CEO of UK-based R&R Ice Cream, has suggested the company's plan to buy local rival Fredericks Dairies will give retailers a "real alternative" to market leader Unilever.
North America-based bakery firm Weston Foods, a subsidiary of George Weston Limited, had announced the acquisition of rye-bread producer Rubschlager Baking Corporation.
Ben & Jerry's frozen Greek-style yoghurt and a range of "gelato" Carte D'Or products are among the lines set for launch as Unilever prepares to introduce a raft of products into the UK market.
Unilever has revealed plans to expand its Magnum brand and is targeting an increase in "in-home" sales during the winter season.
UK confectioner Kinnerton has entered into a licensing deal with Unilever that will see ice cream brands including Magnum and Cornetto launched into confectionery.
Unilever has introduced a new line of premium ice cream in Spain under the Carte d'Or brand.
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Briefing: Tokyo plans to double food exports
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Briefing: Expansion agenda of Japan's food majors
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Campbell Soup's Plum division to pull out of UK
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- UPDATE: Cutrale, Safra slam Chiquita rejection
- Japan's Sanyo takes stake in Olam's food biz