US frozen and refrigerated all-natural foods maker MamaMancini's has booked its first "modest" profitable quarter.
US meatball maker MamaMancini's today (13 June) reported a "very strong start" to its financial year, with sales up over a fifth and losses narrowing.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex