US frozen and refrigerated all-natural foods maker MamaMancini's has booked its first "modest" profitable quarter.
US meatball maker MamaMancini's today (13 June) reported a "very strong start" to its financial year, with sales up over a fifth and losses narrowing.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch