US frozen and refrigerated all-natural foods maker MamaMancini's has booked its first "modest" profitable quarter.
US meatball maker MamaMancini's today (13 June) reported a "very strong start" to its financial year, with sales up over a fifth and losses narrowing.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action